Home General Discussion

34 questions for jsnake

letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
Hey everyone. I thought we could all get together and find out about jsnake. He is repping for an upstart cigar company, and I figured we could each ask him a question that he could answer. Only rule is he has to answer them today, and he has to answer them all individually....no reason...just thought it would be more fun to have him answer them individually. I have no other ulterior motives whatsoever, and I'm a politician so you can trust me.

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I'll go first...Jsnake how did you get into the cigar repping business?
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    letsgowithbob:
    I'll go first...Jsnake how did you get into the cigar repping business?
    I sounds on the up and up and I can tell it has nothing to do with his 1000 post contest!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I'l bite, Jsnake where can we get some of these cigars you are repping to try ourselves?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    fla-gypsy:
    I'l bite, Jsnake where can we get some of these cigars you are repping to try ourselves?
    As a rep he could do a type of marketing and send us regulars a cigar, then some of us may like it and buy a box or two...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    letsgowithbob:
    Hey everyone. I thought we could all get together and find out about jsnake. He is repping for an upstart cigar company, and I figured we could each ask him a question that he could answer. Only rule is he has to answer them today, and he has to answer them all individually....no reason...just thought it would be more fun to have him answer them individually. I have no other ulterior motives whatsoever, and I'm a politician so you can trust me.
    Nice try BOB! Thirty- four questions .... seems a little suspect to me. My thought is Jake takes a vow of silence until February 26th and answers them then.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I don't mind answering questions but will do so after my contest is over lol. If you guys want to try them there is a 3 pack sampler and 6 pack sampler on www.smoketherevolution.com.

It is an upstart company so unfortunately they don't have the money (yet) for me to give samples away freely. Only so many samples have been produced for B&M's. As we grow I am sure that will change. Especially since I know we have merchandise coming out and will be hosting events. One lucky person here is going to get to try these and give you an independent opinion. Remember if you win you have to at least post a mini review.

Just so you guys know I will be purchasing my own boxes next week. These boxes are for my personal humidor and to share. I will be including at least one of these sticks in any trades, games, or bombings I do in the near future. I realize the more of you that try them and like them the better word of mouth for the company. Asking your local B&M for them would be great too.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    ??? Im confused Jake ??? i guess if I were on my blackberry more often I would probably know whats going on huh ?
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    jsnake:
    I don't mind answering questions but will do so after my contest is over lol. If you guys want to try them there is a 3 pack sampler and 6 pack sampler on www.smoketherevolution.com.

It is an upstart company so unfortunately they don't have the money (yet) for me to give samples away freely. Only so many samples have been produced for B&M's. As we grow I am sure that will change. Especially since I know we have merchandise coming out and will be hosting events. One lucky person here is going to get to try these and give you an independent opinion. Remember if you win you have to at least post a mini review.

Just so you guys know I will be purchasing my own boxes next week. These boxes are for my personal humidor and to share. I will be including at least one of these sticks in any trades, games, or bombings I do in the near future. I realize the more of you that try them and like them the better word of mouth for the company. Asking your local B&M for them would be great too.
    Silence is GOLDEN!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    lol...well hey it was worth a shot...lol. But seriously, maybe we could add something like this to the forums, ask different members some questions, would help for us new guys to get to know everyone a little better on the board. I admit my only goal in this one was to "help along" the 1000 cigar post, apparently it didn't work out too well..but hey, worth a shot