Home General Discussion

Just Sayin....

eyegofler18@comcast.neteyegofler18@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality never mind. All of us have had rather poor never mind's. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing never mind. Personally I cannot accept terrible never mind's. There is a common ground never mind out there. We all need to find wonderful never mind's. Explore for that self-pleasing never mind for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect never mind will come along!!! Oh, never mind. Ciao!!

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    WTF? I am so confused.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Hello,

WTF

I guess I just don't get it.

Dennis
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Drunkpost? Crystalmethpost?
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Whenever I can't understand what my girlfriend is trying to say to me, she very frustratingly says "never mind" and storms away...

I don't understand what your "never mind" means...

I'm just sayin...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality never mind. All of us have had rather poor never mind's. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing never mind. Personally I cannot accept terrible never mind's. There is a common ground never mind out there. We all need to find wonderful never mind's. Explore for that self-pleasing never mind for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect never mind will come along!!! Oh, never mind. Ciao!!
    This was stupid
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Krieg:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    This was stupid
    I agree, i now wasted about ten minutes of my life reading this post, and trying to figure out what the heck he was saying, even substituting cigar for never minds made no sense...damn you
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    sightunseen:
    A lil bit o' both possibly
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality Piece of @ss. All of us have had rather poor Pieces of @ss. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing Piece of @ss. Personally I cannot accept terrible Pieces of @ss. There is a common ground Piece of @ss out there. We all need to find wonderful Pieces of @ss. Explore for that self-pleasing Piece of @ss for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect Piece of @ss will come along!!! Oh, Piece of @ss. Ciao!!
    See, it you replace all the Never Minds with what he was REALLY trying to say, then it makes sense!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    sightunseen:
    LMAO. Thank you.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Lasabar:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    IMHO enjoying a good high quality Cigar is equal to a high quality Piece of @ss. All of us have had rather poor Pieces of @ss. Many are content with a cigar that is cheap, inconsistent non pleasing Piece of @ss. Personally I cannot accept terrible Pieces of @ss. There is a common ground Piece of @ss out there. We all need to find wonderful Pieces of @ss. Explore for that self-pleasing Piece of @ss for however long it takes, sooner or later that perfect Piece of @ss will come along!!! Oh, Piece of @ss. Ciao!!
    See, it you replace all the Never Minds with what he was REALLY trying to say, then it makes sense!
    LMAO. I was so confused and angry until Lasabar fixed it for me. Thanks bro!
  • leemarshall337leemarshall337 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    sightunseen:

I think it was magic mushrooms.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    letsgowithbob:
    Krieg:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    This was stupid
    I agree, i now wasted about ten minutes of my life reading this post, and trying to figure out what the heck he was saying, even substituting cigar for never minds made no sense...damn you
    I think that was his goal
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Hmmm I think I understand.
  • eyegofler18@comcast.neteyegofler18@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    Thanks...you got it! Just see what others don't see!! Simply injecting a little humor here... Watch em think "injecting means a "drunken post" Thanks bud...
  • eyegofler18@comcast.neteyegofler18@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    Comedy is more mind pleasing. The replys were really comedic. Kinda what I thought. Light up and lighten up people!!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    Comedy is more mind pleasing. The replys were really comedic. Kinda what I thought. Light up and lighten up people!!
    So is this your version of a Rorschach test then?
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I feel a lot better, I was so confused!!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Someone please check his cigar for content
  • taddowtaddow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    okay...sure...
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I can't believe none of you understood that when he typed it out in black and white !!! Jeeeezz ...come on guys ...when your mind accepts what your eyes are telling you that you are not seeing , all will be clear !
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I think the urbster would have understood this....then some could have asked him about Buffalo buffalo
    Naw, just find it interesting that a lot of replies were quick to jump the gun after reading the post. Comments all over the place. Actually this could be construed as a "test" as only one reader "nailed" it!!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    this is some deep *** here...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    only one reader "nailed" it!!
    Alright, which one of you guys humped this post?
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    jsnake:
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    only one reader "nailed" it!!
    Alright, which one of you guys humped this post?
    I think it was a group hump...or an orgy if you will