Home General Discussion

cigar magazine

sweetjdsweetjd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
I'm looking for a good cigar magazine to subscribe to. any sugestions? I think c.com should have recommendation on good magazines on there page.. maybe a link to the magazine..

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I subscribe to Cigar Magazine. Great mag, comes out once a qtr.
  • sweetjdsweetjd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    have you heard cigar snob? it looks intresting.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    I subscribe to CA, but I usually buy Smoke at the B&M. Florida Cigar Snob is pretty good, and just did a feature on Atlanta B&M's.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I not be renewing my CA subscription and instead getting Cigar Mag. Its awesome.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I got the ccom mag with my first ever order here and haven't been sent one since....can't subscribe either cuz I am in Canada :(
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I really enjoy Cigar Magazine. It's a quarterly and it's a little pricey but you can read it online for free. The only problem is that it's available through a competing cigar website and I can't mention the name on this forum. You can PM me for the info, if you like.

Marty

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I got a subscription to CA for Christmas. I've enjoyed it so far, even though some of the items in the ads are out of my league.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I enjoy CA. It's a fun magazine to dream about stuff I'll never be able to afford, lol. Their cigar reviews are decent - nothing special. Before I belonged to this forum, it was a great way to hear about new blends, but typically I hear about them here first. Either way, it's a great looking magazine and looks cool around the house.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    TatuajeVI:
    I enjoy CA. It's a fun magazine to dream about stuff I'll never be able to afford, lol. Their cigar reviews are decent - nothing special. Before I belonged to this forum, it was a great way to hear about new blends, but typically I hear about them here first. Either way, it's a great looking magazine and looks cool around the house.
    I would agree with Tat, CA is a fun magazine, I also subscribe to it. I wanted a magazine with a little more in it about cigars. That's why i also subscribed to C.MAG
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    jlmarta:
    I really enjoy Cigar Magazine. It's a quarterly and it's a little pricey but you can read it online for free. The only problem is that it's available through a competing cigar website and I can't mention the name on this forum. You can PM me for the info, if you like.

Marty

Marty, I just PM'ed in your inbox...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Krieg:
    I subscribe to Cigar Magazine. Great mag, comes out once a qtr.
    this is a good one.