Home Ratings & Reviews

room 101

Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
Has anyone tried these cigars yet? They have some sort of special seed tobacco for the wrapper and made by Camacho I think.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I tried one and wasn't terribly impressed. Personally, I won't be buying any more of them, but they're not expensive and it might be worth it to try one out.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I picked one up around christmas...haven't tried it as of yet
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I loved them, one of my favorite cigars from Camacho, although they taste very different from anything else I've ever had from Camacho. Give them a shot, if you pick up a few and don't like 'em, lol, we can always work out a trade.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    This is one smoke that I can't find at my local shop so I might have to venture out and try to find a few.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    PuroFreak:
    This is one smoke that I can't find at my local shop so I might have to venture out and try to find a few.
    If you go to the website there is a store locator on there. I know there is a place close that sells them so if you want to try one I am going up there soon...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Hmm, well I need someone to smoke these who I can agree with. Jozer you and I differ on most, alien I think we have some of the same tastes. Hmmm... If camacho makes it I'll probably end up getting one.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hmmm... If camacho makes it I'll probably end up getting one.
    Just know that it's not really like a Camacho cigar, I made the mistake of assuming it was.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Thanks guys......I think Ill just wait till i run accross it by chance one day and try em then. cross that off my order list.
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hmmm... If camacho makes it I'll probably end up getting one.
    Just know that it's not really like a Camacho cigar, I made the mistake of assuming it was.
    I couldn't agree more, like I said before, it is very different from anything else I have had from Camacho.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    I really enjoyed the 60 ring gauge Room 101 I tried. They are very good, and not that expensive. Definitely worth trying.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    its an ok cigar. im not mad at it and would smoke one any time i could. that being said, it is my LEAST favorite camacho.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I was told by my B&M owner that despite what the website says about some hipster guy, this is actually a project from Camacho and Davidoff. Apparently Davidoff bought Camacho and this is Davidoffs entry line of sticks. Marketing baby, marketing
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    dennisking:
    I was told by my B&M owner that despite what the website says about some hipster guy, this is actually a project from Camacho and Davidoff. Apparently Davidoff bought Camacho and this is Davidoffs entry line of sticks. Marketing baby, marketing
    Very true. Davidoff did buy Camacho, they also bought Cusano. Although Cusano was already made in the Davidoff factory so little changed. Davidoff immediately went to work on the Camacho line with their master blender, Henke Kelner. The Camacho Conneticut is a Davidoff blended cigar. My understanding is that the Room 101 is also a Kelner blend.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    alienmisprint:
    I loved them, one of my favorite cigars from Camacho, although they taste very different from anything else I've ever had from Camacho. Give them a shot, if you pick up a few and don't like 'em, lol, we can always work out a trade.
    Hey how you doing on your 101 inventory, just picked up a box of 305's
    The Kid:
    alienmisprint:
    I actually have none in stock whatsoever. If you want to offload a few of those, let me know.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    alienmisprint:
    The Kid:
    alienmisprint:
    I actually have none in stock whatsoever. If you want to offload a few of those, let me know.
    _ Pm Sent