Home General Discussion

Just saying "whats up?"

dubiousmonkdubiousmonk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 71
Hey guys, monk here, just wanted to let you know I am not another newb who posts a couple times and disappears! Been really busy with work, life and etc. Hope all is well with all of you! I been reading posts here and there and just wanted to say hi! Take care! Monk

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    dubiousmonk:
    Hey guys, monk here, just wanted to let you know I am not another newb who posts a couple times and disappears! Been really busy with work, life and etc. Hope all is well with all of you! I been reading posts here and there and just wanted to say hi! Take care! Monk
    Well hello back. Never mind your lame excuses, we don't care. If you are a true BOTL you will be here EVERY day at least once. Be careful Monk... we are watching you !
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Right back at ya fellow Bay Stater...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    We are still here talking tobacco and debating all the great issues of our day.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Hey Monk - I for one am glad to see this kind of post. What with all the newbs that pop in and out (as you mentioned), we lose track of guys that can become good friends. I definitely know how easy it is to lose track of the forums...my post rate has TANKED over the past month or so with my new job. Good to see you popping in and letting us all know you're still around. With luck, your schedule will open up some so you can participate more in the forum and get to know the guys better.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Glad you are still here with us. Visit when you have time.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Yeah Monk TRUE Brothers visit EVERYDAY...remember you are being watched and your application for membership may be pulled....