Home General Discussion

Private Pms for the Inbox

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
I see many people on here posting you have a PM in your Inbox. I have received Private messages and didn't know i had them for over a week. Not sure if people get the responses or if they got My response . Is there anyway ther can be some notification like regular email showing you have 1 or 2 messages? If someone was trying to Bomb you or PIF and needed your information etc. Just thoughts Ozzie

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    When you're in your inbox, look towards the bottom and there is an email notification option you can choose. I've never tried it before but maybe you can see how it works out.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Haha ... a while back we had this same thread. Not sure what happened to it.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    sightunseen:
    When you're in your inbox, look towards the bottom and there is an email notification option you can choose. I've never tried it before but maybe you can see how it works out.
    I think I apply for email notifications for different threads and I have never received the first one... still waiting on one. I do allot from My Blackberry and not near a computer allot would be nice.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Redtailhawkoz:
    sightunseen:
    I think I apply for email notifications for different threads and I have never received the first one... still waiting on one. I do allot from My Blackberry and not near a computer allot would be nice.
    Hmmm, then you might want to pray to The Beard.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Redtailhawkoz:
    sightunseen:
    This has been an issue for a while. I think most of us just check our PM's everytime we come on. I know I do it first, then get to the reading of regular posts.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    ahhhh...the ol "I wish there was a notification for my inbox" thread reincarnate. It's funny how this topic pops up at least once a year.