Home General Discussion

New Cigar.com Video - need your help (yes you!)

13»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I just watched the video and all I could do was stare at the beard the entire time. I think he was sending me subliminal messages to my beard. Something strange is going down. Keep a close eye on your facial hair.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    dude, tim's beard was noticably fuller this time around. the ligero hairs are coming along quite nicely.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    dennisking:
    dude, tim's beard was noticably fuller this time around. the ligero hairs are coming along quite nicely.
    Would you say The Beard has reached "double ligero" status?
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    TatuajeVI:
    dennisking:
    How dare you insult the beard like that! It's triple ligero at least...you must now make amends with the beard by offering up your first born.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    nightmaremike31:
    ...Bonus question, what are you putting in the coffee in the morning to make everyone so nice and friendly there? .....
    OMG i don't think i've ever laughed so hard than when The Beard answered this question.

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    BStayer:
    TatuajeVI:
    dennisking:
    How dare you insult the beard like that! It's triple ligero at least...you must now make amends with the beard by offering up your first born.
    quad ligero. yeah, there is no such thing, until now when the beard invented it.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    bacon.jay:
    nightmaremike31:
    ...Bonus question, what are you putting in the coffee in the morning to make everyone so nice and friendly there? .....
    OMG i don't think i've ever laughed so hard than when The Beard answered this question.

"A patented mixture of ritalin and prozac with a little bit of jameson for taste." hilarious!! Thanks TIM!! You're too awesome!!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    that was sooooo funny!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    All beard goodness aside! I AM FAMOUS - I REALLY AM! He read my question first!

So lassy is is L A Sabar or as Tim pronounces lazabar?

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ScottU:
    Can I have a job? I think I would be good in the Quality Assurance department, sampling cigars at random all day to make sure nothing bad goes out with CCOM on it....

ROTFLMFAO ...............Shot down with a big NO! The beard has spoken. This was too funny.
    This entire episode was both hilarious and informative. I liked the Q&A a lot. I think for the next episode, since I don't think Tim is going to recognize our Beard comments, we need to give Tim some sort of gesture he could do that anyone who doesn't read this forum wouldn't notice, but would recognize the incredible glory of The Beard.

The Beard was incredibly bold and robust this time. My hairless face is so jealous. And embarrassed.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Maybe he could just stroke the beard while pontificating on the finer points of a corojo wrapper.
    j0z3r:
    Maybe he could just stroke the beard while pontificating on the finer points of a corojo wrapper.
    This would certainly work. Or even if he is smoking a cigar or tasting a drink for the first time, he should stroke The Beard lovingly, with a far-off look in his eye. I know I would - all the time.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    You're forgetting that The Beard is only to be stroked when The Beard wants to be stroked; not when we or Tim want to stroke it
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    xmacro:
    You're forgetting that The Beard is only to be stroked when The Beard wants to be stroked; not when we or Tim want to stroke it
    So the Beard shall stroke tims hand!
  • ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
    I was almost positive they would have wanted to employ me.... :) I'm surprised he actually even acknowledged my post! The Beard rocks.....

ALL HAIL THE BEARD!!! ALL HAIL THE BEARD!!!