Home General Discussion

ignore this thread

casmangcasmang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
ignore this thread SORRY

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Ok man, the one main rule we have here is that we don't promote deals for other sites on the forum provided to us by the great guys here at cigar.com. It's just a matter of respect for the guys that provide us such great service and a place to enjoy our hobby. Not trying to be an a$$, just pointing out a long standing rule since you're relatively new.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Nice catch Puro...really it is a dis-service to our guys who work hard to keep us happy. Not a polite thing to do referencing other sites or sellers on this site.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Edit: Nevermind!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    This posting is nothing more than a cheap rip off of the appreciation of tim's beard thread. Some people just can't be original.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    What the *** is going on here
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    dennisking:
    What the *** is going on here

Mr. casmang's signature is a link/advertisment for other retail cigar competitors.

This is Cigar.Com. Lets respect that and NOT advertize for other cigar related merhcants.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I agree that he shouldn't mention another site but, let's be honest here, Cigar.Com's ads show up on that site as well - so how fine shall we split this particular hair?

Marty

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    jlmarta:
    I agree that he shouldn't mention another site but, let's be honest here, Cigar.Com's ads show up on that site as well - so how fine shall we split this particular hair?

Marty

I thought that we actually pulled it off this time. Puro jumped on this one as he should have. As time went by nobody was adding to this thread and it looked as tho it was going to die fast and disappear just as fast. When we keep adding to these threads it just bumps them back up to the top for even more BOTL to see and read and possibly add to it.

When this happens we should just let the first guy to respond take care of the situation, tell the person how they offended the "rules" of our forum and then if you read the thread after just don't comment and let it disapper. Good catch Puro. Guess this guy didn't realize that we could have had him sent out behind the shed with you for that little infraction. LOL
    Did you maybe guess...that was his point???
  • casmangcasmang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, not sure if you noticed, but Cigar.com is one of the MOST referenced cigar shops on my site, so, I am not rushing to take people away from them. In fact, most people who click visit my blog would just end up right back here buying something because of the awesome deals they have. I can appreciate trying to stick up for your site, but make sure you know the facts before flaming someone...
  • casmangcasmang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    FYI, I didn't make this thread to promote my site...just trying to have some fun talking to fellow cigar lovers...I changed the title of the thread to "ignore this thread". I tried to delete it, but I didn't have the permissions.
    fun...you sound like a politician...pissing on us and telling us it's raining.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I think this was a mistake. I don't think he meant any harm by it. He has his signature directed to a site but the thread itself was about Tim with a big smile on his face. Let's not over react.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    We should give him the benefit of being new and that he made a mistake. Next time will be different.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    casmang:
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, not sure if you noticed, but Cigar.com is one of the MOST referenced cigar shops on my site, so, I am not rushing to take people away from them. In fact, most people who click visit my blog would just end up right back here buying something because of the awesome deals they have. I can appreciate trying to stick up for your site, but make sure you know the facts before flaming someone...
    Hey casmang..Let me say welcome, If I have not already. Thanks for looking out and trying to lead us to great deals out there. You/we did notice that our host tops the list on deals so it goes without saying this is the place to visit. We just try to avoid mentioning other sites here.
    kas.