Home General Discussion

WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
I GOT A JOB!!!!!
Maybe I should've posted this in the Non-Cigar Related section, but I didn't wanna!!!

I've been out of work since January 2nd, 2009 after being laid off from a job I loved and was good at. It's been a hellova year, having to sell off assets just to pay bills because unemployment was falling short. Despite good qualifications, interviews have been few and far between. Went to an open interview back in December, and was called for a second interview this past Saturday the 16th. Sunday, they called me and told me they went with someone else. Today, my unemployment has run out, and I'm filling out applications. As I'm filling out the one I pushed to last - McDonald's - I get a phone call.... The other guy didn't work out, and they want me to start tomorrow, full-time, at the maximum of the pay grade. It's a job I'm gonna love, paying good money with benefits, and maybe a 15 minute commute..

Praise the Lord! And thank you to all of you Brothers that have shown such friendship to me these months that I've been a member, and I appreciate the many friendships I've made. I look forward to an awesome year being a part of this group, and trying many new cigars!!!

Comments