Home General Discussion

stupids thing happen to you wile smoking a cigar?

wmaxhamwmaxham Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
it's not big. But I got the hicups half way thruw a cigar. Really gay. But yeah. I'm looking for funny or stupid things that happened to you during or after a cigar?

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well there was this one time in the Oval office Bill and I were sitting around when this intern came in... Oh wait... Uhhhh... Never mind! haha
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    you sick bi***...

And he still smoked it!

I always find it funny when cigarette smokers complain about cigar smoke. When I smoked cigarettes I couldn't stand its smell. But you get idiots that complain about the smell of a nice cigar. IDIOTS!
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 342
    i completely agree with bad andy on this when i smoked cigarettes i hated the smell and cigars have a wonderful smell especially the nice ones my friends complain but they dont under stand cigars. but a funny story i was smoking a cigar and i was outside with my gf i had the cigar between two fingers and when i tighten my fingers it shot out of my hand and leg and burnt me i guess my fingers where to low?
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    Last cigar I smoked, a RP Edge Maduro Missile. I'm about 1/3 of the way into it, while reading a good book. I lean over to look at my girlfriends computer screen to help her with a crossword puzzle. Apparently this was too many things to attempt at one time. The cigar slips out of my fingers. In my attempt to keep the cigar from landing on the book, I deflect it... straight into my glass of water...

Quickly put an end to my enjoyment of that cigar.
    ouch that has to suck...
  • MarkbbMarkbb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    While trying to loosen up a cigar with a coat hanger poking a hole into the cigar, I went to far with the wire and knocked the cherry into my lap........dancing around saying hot..hot..hot..burned a nice hole in my shorts..wife thought it was funny..
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    PuroFreak:
    Well there was this one time in the Oval office Bill and I were sitting around when this intern came in... Oh wait... Uhhhh... Never mind! haha
    Urbi knows what cigar they were " smoking". It was a Sherpa ..
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    kaspera79:
    PuroFreak:
    With a shaggy toe? Or was that Monica's? :P
  • wmaxhamwmaxham Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    Smoke=Fire:
    kaspera79:
    PuroFreak:

With a shaggy toe? Or was that Monica's? :P

I never heard that story? I guess I was 2 younge. Sooo who wants to tell me?
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Bill liked to infuse his cigars with Monica's, um, lady parts, then smoke them.
    lol i love how you explained that
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I should've added: not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    urbino:
    Bill liked to infuse his cigars with Monica's, um, lady parts, then smoke them.
    Hell, with all this talk that may be the latest addition to the Acid Line by Drew Estates. Hmmmm. or should I say Ewwww. Let's hope it doesn't show up in the next Cigar of the Month shipment.
    lol Acid Ewww monica parts by drew estates
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Drew Estates has already thought of the name for this new line. The Blue Dress.
    lol if there are stains on that cigar i am running!
    The white spots on the wrapper those are just sun spots!
    Well thats what ol' Drew Estates claims
  • shootg32shootg32 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    For me its when I'm on the golf course as I'll set the cigar on top of the cart and then when I come back from teeing Off I ended up driving off and then going where is my cigar and having to turn around and search for it!! RULE OF THUMB..Don't put it on top of the cart!! makes for wasted time and embarrasment@@ hahah...
    shootg32:
    For me its when I'm on the golf course as I'll set the cigar on top of the cart and then when I come back from teeing Off I ended up driving off and then going where is my cigar and having to turn around and search for it!! RULE OF THUMB..Don't put it on top of the cart!! makes for wasted time and embarrasment@@ hahah...
    luckly for you they make clips to clip onto the cigar and the golf cart! i use mine all the time
  • shootg32shootg32 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    DiasFlak:
    shootg32:
    luckly for you they make clips to clip onto the cigar and the golf cart! i use mine all the time
    Didn't know that! I'm gonna have to grab one cause I dont' stick to the rule of not putting it on top of the cart! !haha
  • sackermasackerma Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    funny or stupid i dont know, but i either lose a lot of money or win a lot of money while smoking. i enjoy me some poker good buddies and a dark cigar
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ya see, thats not stupid. thats unlucky.

unless while playing you dropped your cigar in a pile of dog ***. then its stupid, funny, AND unlucky.
  • sackermasackerma Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    sometimes with a real good stick i just push my chips all in and enjoy it....