Home General Discussion

New Goodies Shaping Up

WaxingMoonWaxingMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 328
I spent the bulk of the day working on these three beauties... All three of them are custom orders and spoken for.... but, they sure are going to be nice!!! First up.... Purple Heart & Yellow Heart - going to a BOTL that is an LSU fan! I'm enjoying this build cuz I was born & raised in Minnesota and am an avid Viking fan - so, for now...this is my Viking humidor.... but, it won't be long before it converts.... lot's of goodies in store for this one... It's 27" x 13-5/8" x 10-7/8".... 575 count. I have been considering moving my wood shop in to it... image Next Up..... Wormy American Chestnut & Walnut - going to a BOTL in Missouri. This is his second Waxing Moon Wood humidor.... She stands 26" x 13" x 9-3/4" and will be rated right at 475 count... I love the wild grain and worm holes in this 70 year old wood.... American Chestnut has been extinct since the 1940's.... image Lastly, but not least.... Old Hickory... Hickory & Walnut. This is going to a BOTL in Olympia, Washington... This one has been sort of lying about in the fringe - but she's finally coming to life!!! 21-7/8" x 12-7/8" x 7-1/4" - 292 count.... image

Comments