Home General Discussion

NoCal Herf

JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
I must apologize to our friend Hays! I have not posted about our mini herf last week. I had the honor and privilege of spending most of the day and evening with this upstanding gentleman. We met a his favorite local B&M "Tobacco Republic" in Loomis, Ca. Nice place, great lounge, great selection and a very friendly owner. I sort of enjoyed a Kristoff maddy, flavor was good but the burn was a little tight. I don't remeber what Hays had, but I think he enjoyed it
Later that evening, after Hays finished his meeting in the hopping metropolis of downtown Sacramento, he picked me up and took me to the Brier Patch; a shiny and sparkly B&M where The Arnold allegedly stops in for a smoke once in a while. We enjoyed more good conversation and a RP 1961 Toro. I had a great time and look forward to getting to Sac again.
Go Saints!

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Ha! This man makes it seem as though I was quite good company...gonna ruin my reputation Jeff! In truth, Jeff was the most accommodating and enjoyable guy to pal around with, and we had an excellent time vastly thanks to him!