Home General Discussion

Cigar.com/Cigars International?

13»

Comments

• puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    Ok so Im gonna add my >2cents lol I just started ordering from online when I created this account. I have never ordered one thing online prior. So my first order upon recommendation was with ccom. The service was perfect and delivery was prompy sealed and with a humi pack. I seen a deal on ci a few days later and jumped on it with out thinking and was sent with matches and very fast. Also came witha catalog but no humi pack. I was looking for an egg to bomb a fellow botl and found a good deal at famous smoke. I set up an account and ordered some cigars. No humi pack, did get a catalog, and delivery was fast. No complaints but I do see the extra mile ccom took with my order to maintain humidity. I then got caught up on cbid and placed 4 different bids(divorce attorney needed) one all four shipped promptly, no humi pack no catalog no matches. I then seen some bueso on mmao a affiliate of ci and put in a bid and won that. Shipped with ci catalog and matches no humi. Overall I like ccom service and care for cigars. I also enjoy hunting the different sites for different deals on cigars I like. But if the deal is the same at ccom then they will be first to none in my opinion. And as far as if there the same who cares.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Relatively new to cigars but here is my experience: First order came and was great. Now that i am doing the ordering i was looking around for samplers that included the AB Tempus since that was the latest cigars that i went bonkers over and hadn't smoked anything else like it since but didn't find many samplers with that particular smoke in the packs. I checked at CI, FS, THOMP, and Holts. I sent requests to each about one and the only the FS rep sent back an answer and it basically was get the AB sampler because if you like the Tempus you will like the rest. I didn't hit up C.com during that round because i saw on here that you could contact a rep directly and see if they could put something together for you and i was waiting to see what the others said. I contacted Andy and he was very responsive but asked that I try out a few more so that he had something to work with. That was a week or so ago and i hadn't responded back yet because i was sick. I got a follow up from him asking if i had a chance to try any and offered his suggestions on what to try from my B&M. I explained that i was sick and he was good enough to email back giving me wishes on good health. It was a very nice personal note that I appreciated and will reward with online business. I doubt i will be buying from any other online retailer.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    puffmaster:
    Ok so Im gonna add my >2cents lol I just started ordering from online when I created this account. I have never ordered one thing online prior. So my first order upon recommendation was with ccom. The service was perfect and delivery was prompy sealed and with a humi pack. I seen a deal on ci a few days later and jumped on it with out thinking and was sent with matches and very fast. Also came witha catalog but no humi pack. I was looking for an egg to bomb a fellow botl and found a good deal at famous smoke. I set up an account and ordered some cigars. No humi pack, did get a catalog, and delivery was fast. No complaints but I do see the extra mile ccom took with my order to maintain humidity. I then got caught up on cbid and placed 4 different bids(divorce attorney needed) one all four shipped promptly, no humi pack no catalog no matches. I then seen some bueso on mmao a affiliate of ci and put in a bid and won that. Shipped with ci catalog and matches no humi. Overall I like ccom service and care for cigars. I also enjoy hunting the different sites for different deals on cigars I like. But if the deal is the same at ccom then they will be first to none in my opinion. And as far as if there the same who cares.
    If you see a deal somewhere else, give a rep here a shout. They might be able to hook you up.
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    Ken Light:
    puffmaster:
    If you see a deal somewhere else, give a rep here a shout. They might be able to hook you up.
    I did on an item and the rep did take care of me I just dont like being that guy hastling the rep for price matching! BUt if there willing too I have a huge order lol