Home General Discussion

Front Page Retraction?

smcenteesmcentee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
OK- I posted last month about a frustrating customer service issue, which sparked a very heated conversation!  The lighter was delayed and my frustrations mounted, but Tim at cigar.com made it right.  He took care of me and shipped a replacement out ASAP.  I was satisfied and had forgotten about the original order, however... the first lighter just arrived!  So I have to give a special thanks to Tim and cigar.com for taking my situation seriously and making me feel like a valuable customer.  I didn't want to bury this in the old, unread thread.  I wanted everyone to know that Tim really did a fantastic job!!!

Sarah

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    smcentee:
    OK- I posted last month about a frustrating customer service issue, which sparked a very heated conversation!  The lighter was delayed and my frustrations mounted, but Tim at cigar.com made it right.  He took care of me and shipped a replacement out ASAP.  I was satisfied and had forgotten about the original order, however... the first lighter just arrived!  So I have to give a special thanks to Tim and cigar.com for taking my situation seriously and making me feel like a valuable customer.  I didn't want to bury this in the old, unread thread.  I wanted everyone to know that Tim really did a fantastic job!!!

Sarah
    My birthday wish is to run my fingers through Tiim's Beard whilst smoking a Diesel...

The beard, just because it is a figure of myth and legend..
    The Diesel, cuz it's the only cigar that can offset the ghey of my birthday wish...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Glad everything worked out for you Sarah. The guys at cigar.com are great, you won't find their level of customer service anywhere else that's for sure. Again, glad it all worked out for you, hopefully you'll stick around and post some more, always nice to have some new voices around. Do you smoke cigars, or do you buy for a husband/boyfriend?
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah
    My birthday wish is to run my fingers through Tiim's Beard whilst smoking a Diesel...

The Diesel, cuz it's the only cigar that can offset the ghey of my birthday wish...
    My stomach hurts! It wouldn't be so bad but the mental picture is just killing me here!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Lasaber, you have a major screw loose.....and it makes me laugh endlessly! I just woke my dog up from laughing. Now he wants to play....crap! That is a fantastic post right there.

And Sarah, it is good to hear that everything worked out. Ccom has showed me the best internet customer service from any place I have ever bought from (cigars or not). They are very good at what they do and all of them are stand up people. Now go and enjoy your two lighters!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Sarah, thanks for mentioning the great service you received here, and Lassy, somethings are better left unsaid. This isn't Fantasy Island where all your dreams come true. I am starting to worry about your state of mental health.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

How about a c 0 c k Diesel? Wait, that makes it worse doesn't it?
  • smcenteesmcentee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    My husband has a great humidor, and I like to find new sticks for him to try.  However, I do enjoy a nice smoke myself once in a while, as well! 
  • jeffjacksonjeffjackson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

Lasabar, If the money is right, I might be able to set this up for you....hahahaha
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jeffjackson:
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

Lasabar, If the money is right, I might be able to set this up for you....hahahaha
    LOL! that was awesome
    jeffjackson:
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

Oh Mama! Christmas might be coming early this year!!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Lasabar:
    jeffjackson:
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

Somebody take pictures!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Lasabar:
    jeffjackson:
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

lol. you are so not right in the head.
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    stephen_hannibal:
    ...Somebody take pictures!
    I think they should film it and post it in the Cigar.Com Media section of the site! That would be one for the ages!! Maybe Lassy could do a blind taste test of cigars while stroking Tim's beard.
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

Sara - glad I could help.  Anytime you need anything, let me know.

The rest of you, thank you for the kind albeit disturbing interest in my beard. 

TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:
    jeffjackson:
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

lol. you are so not right in the head.
    TatuajeVI....tell me about it....where do they come up with this stuff.....hahahaha
    Lasabar:
    jeffjackson:
    Lasabar:
    smcentee:

Sarah

LOLOLOLOL!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    timb:

Sara - glad I could help.  Anytime you need anything, let me know.

The rest of you, thank you for the kind albeit disturbing interest in my beard. 

Tim will be considering shaving that thing all day long, LMAO
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216
    I thought about maybe going just moustache...  but quickly reconsidered.  Embarrassed [:$]
    timb:
    I thought about maybe going just moustache...  but quickly reconsidered.  Embarrassed [:$]
    I don't know how many COTMC members you have, but I would laugh my freaking ass off if next's month shipment came with a little baggie of a beard hair...

It would probably break some health laws or something, but it's just a little bit of Cigar.com to cherish forever!

Lemme KNOW!!!!

Lasabar - I don't see that happening, but be careful what you wish for...

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    make a cigar out of it for Lasabar. send him the Wooly Tim Corojo
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    my God this post made it far....... I will have bad dreams tonight....
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Sara, Feel free to send me that second lighter! Seriously though Ccom should set up a Herf so we can all run our fingers through Tims Beard! For a $20 each and send it off to a charity!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Fourtotheflush:
    Sara, Feel free to send me that second lighter! Seriously though Ccom should set up a Herf so we can all run our fingers through Tims Beard! For a $20 each and send it off to a charity!!

The first annual Beard Rub and Herf For Charity !!! The first charity can be the CCOM Widows Charity. Shopping money for all the members wifes that husbands who spend so much time on here that their wife's feel like widows !!! For the record I'll just donate $20.00 dollars ...don't need to do that whole beard thingy ...no dis-respect Tim ...I'm sure its a fine specimen of a beard and all butttt ...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    timb:
    I can see that Tim! Go Village People Style.
    God... I just love that everytime I post I can scroll down a little and see Tim just smiling at me... almost laughing saying:
    Don't worry Nate... I'm here, to catch you when you fall, and wear a denim jacket and cook you a large steak and tell you tales of how Rocky Patel once sharted on a plane and that Ernesto Padilla once had to Roll a Corona Gorda Naked on a bet he lost...

Laugh on Tim... Laugh on
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Way to go Lassy...you've officially weirded me out.
    j0z3r:
    Obviously you don't have a beard.....
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    Obviously you don't have a beard.....

I've got a goatee so I'm not wierded out... I call dibs on seconds after Lassy in the 1st anual Herf n' Rub!!
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Oh and Lassy, your avitar... I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants this morning after laughing so hard!!