Home General Discussion

What Has Been The Best Daily Cigar Deal/Weekend Blitz You've Jumped On?

DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
Whats been the best daily cigar deal/weekend blitz here that you have jumped on and did you jump hard? Do you regret a deal you jumped on or maybe bought too much? Is there a deal you jumped on that you wished you bought more? I love coming to the site and seeing what the deal is. I haven't jumped on one yet but can't wait to. I am guessing you never see the real SUPER SUPER premiums on the daily/blitz (Cohibas and the like). I am looking for Man O' Wars to go back on and would also love to see some 5 Vegas, specifically the Miami....

Comments

• Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    I bought three of the Man O' War robustos when they were on the daily deal a week or two ago.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    A couple of months ago the MoW Ruination was on the DD. They sold out in like 2 seconds and people got mad... long story short, Ccom took care of everyone. I usualy stay up and check the DD before I go to bed and I jumped on that one hard! I bought 5 packs and I wish I had bought more. Def. the best price I have seen on those, by a mile!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    it was before cigar.com had daily deals...

i got 5 cigars all with a corojo wrapper (all valued over$7 each) and a Xikar Xi2 cutter for $34.... free shipping.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    I jumped on a Perdomo deal, and wish I had jumped harder. Those Perdomo cigars were all good GREAT!

I also picked up some Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 torpedos that are fantastic.

• BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    There's been a couple of them recently. The Diesel's were a good grab as well as the MoW just recently. Too bad I missed the MoW Ruination...I would've been all over that!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Diesels for me. I had actually missed the DD by a day but I called them and they were able do it at a lower (but not low was the DD price) for me. Such awesome service.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    diesels. If I see a centurian low enough I'll pick a few more of them up.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    phobicsquirrel:
    diesels. If I see a centurian low enough I'll pick a few more of them up.
    I've had 1 Centurian and loved it. If I see a deal on those (a good deal I hope) I'd jump in for some for sure.

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    5Vegas Classics for 10bux was a pretty good DD. I never had them until now, pretty good smoke.
  • BStayerBStayer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 318
    dennisking:
    5Vegas Classics for 10bux was a pretty good DD. I never had them until now, pretty good smoke.
    I love that smoke...it's so creamy that it almost reminds me of butter.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Last summer's 4th of July weekend blitz was off the hook. If I remember correctly it was this (or something very close to this):

3 MOW Ruinations
    3 Gurka Centurians
    3 Oliva Connecticuts
    3 RP Decades

...all for $50, $10 of which was donated to the Army Rangers! Great sticks, insane price, donation to a military charity...haven't seen a deal that has beat it since.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    It was a weekend blitz and my first order actually. I bought 5 Titan II's and herf-a-dor for 50 bucks. The smokes alone retail for a hundred bucks
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    The Gurkha 3 pack for $12 that was offered a couple months ago with the Beauty and Titan was an awesome one. I pick up 4 of those.

Gonna sound stupid, but the Oliveros sampler pack was probably my favorite. I've fallen in love with the XL line and I probably would have never tried them if not for the DD.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Back before they had the daily deal, they would have a special every Friday. So its been almost 2 years now, but they had one such deal that was 6 Camacho 1962 pre-embargos, a cutter and a dual torch lighter for $75. That was half the price of the cigars alone. I jumped on that in a hurry. I still use the lighter and used the cutter until I got my new one from Kuzi in the holiday pass.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    BStayer:
    dennisking:
    I love that smoke...it's so creamy that it almost reminds me of butter.
    +1 Sure hope that one comes around again soon, cus I'm almost out!
    Damn good stick for the price!
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Also got a couple Gurkha 5pack samplers on the DD a while back that included two Titans. This is now one of my all time favorite sticks and would have never known had I not picked up that DD!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Some time ago it was the Oliva Serie O maduro Robusto...got several of those five paks
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    it was before cigar.com had daily deals...

i got 5 cigars all with a corojo wrapper (all valued over$7 each) and a Xikar Xi2 cutter for $34.... free shipping.

Very jealous of this deal!