Home Non Cigar Related

TV series to rent

roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
Wife is going out of town for the weekend and Ill have some time after our daughter goes to bed.
We dont have TV, so I dont have an idea about whats out right now. Name some shows that you like and Ill see if I can watch one.
Thanks

Comments

• Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Orange is the New Black (Netflix Original), House of Cards (Netflix Original), Hell on Wheels, Downton Abbey (just kidding, chick show), Justified. You can probably do a 14 day free Netflix trial and get at least some of these.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Some great ones already mentioned and as pointed out Netflix does do a Free Trial. You can also do a 30 Day Free Trial of Amazon Prime as well which will give you Free 2 Day Shipping on Orders and also lots of great TV and Movies free. They also have some HBO shows on there as well.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    +1 for shameless, also breaking bad, the leftovers and if you can...GAME OF THRONES
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Bosch(new series on Amazon), Game of Thrones, Blacklist, Californication and Shameless for laughs
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    roland_7707:
    Wife is going out of town for the weekend and Ill have some time after our daughter goes to bed.
    We dont have TV, so I dont have an idea about whats out right now. Name some shows that you like and Ill see if I can watch one.
    Thanks
    Send her away for an entire week, and get the Breaking Bad series.. The single best television series I have seen. It starts out a little slow in the character development phase but by the second season, you will be up late with this one.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Dexter, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Shameless, Scandal, Justified, Sons of Anarchy.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Thanks for the suggestions. Think I am gonna go with Sons of Anarchy. Looks interesting and the cigar factor.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Amazon prime is pretty good, fiddled around with it a little bit. They have lots of older TV shows too, a ton of movies. My world is The 3 Stooges and Hogans Heroes, they have cigars too, lol. Earlier Big Bang Theory's are good too.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Went to Hastings today and they didnt have much of anything. Ended up with Da Vinci's Demons.

Good ideas for the net flicks and amazon. Our imternet is based on size instead of speed. So we dont stream music or videos. Eats up too much data.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Download a program called popcorn time. Just google it should come up.