Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boutique Pass #2 Pass Order and Starting Lineup Posted/ Shipped.

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Hello fellas, about 2 years ago I did my 1st pass, it was exclusively to smaller boutique smokes and it went great, a lot of you got to experience some newer or smaller size companies and since there aren't very many passes going around and so many newer boutique smokes since the last 1, I thought I would try it again. Simple rules, I will start out like 15 or so, you take up to 5 but replace with 5, please do not create some special bag or add any for me, that's not what I started this for, learn to count fools. Let's do this with anyone on the good trader list and let's say 500 posts to qualify. I think I will cap this at 20 participants, so don't be shy. If uncertain what a boutique is, I will list a few, there are many more, I'm sure u guys can figure out that padron, fuente, and pepin etc. aren't boutique. Here is some I consider : Aging Room, Black Label Co., Balmoral, Crowned Heads,Caldwell, Tatuaje, cicada Fernandez, Crux, El Cedro,Nomad, Rodrigo,1502, Emilio, Foundry, AKA, Ezra Zion, Illusione, La Sirena, La Palina, Matilde, Regius, Roma Craft, Warped, Viaje and many more. Just remember if you have ?'s don't be afraid to ask. Have fun and enjoy hopefully everyone gets to try something they were looking for. So who's in?
I will get this started probably on Friday with all the addy's in the box. Have Fun
1. C-Love
2. Sherm
3. Flowbee
4. Kingjk729
5. Jimmy723
6. Variant2
7. No One 21
8. Royln
9. Darktower
10. Curtpick
11.Avengethis
12. EJGorman
13. Chuck N
14. Brianetz1
15. Stubble
16. Onestrangeone
17. Irish
18. Echambers
19. Shizza
photo 1BD1A9BB-92B7-4BC2-8EBE-58F4AC6C03CE_zpsfu5wzzcc.jpg Ok we have our list, please everyone pm me your addys so I can make a order and then I will work on the starting point of the boutique blak n milds I will start with.

Comments