Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

there was a soft ticking sound..

CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352

as I opened up the door to my house, but it was a bit muffled through my helmet so I paid it no head. With a sigh I tossed my backpack to the ground and began to strip the gear off. It had been a long day. I tried to stifle a yawn, but the effort was beyond me. That's when I noticed it. Upon my stairs sat a package. A small flat rate to be exact.

what...what is this I wondered. Curiosity had gotten the best of me and before I knew it my pocket knife was in my hand. A quick stroke and the deed was done. That's when it happened. The box erupted sending searing napalm bits everywhere

The Hilk had struck image
but seriously brotha I walked in after a long a$$ day and this thing blew my stairs up, AND IT CAME COMPLETLY OUT OF RIGHT FIELD. All I can say is man a simple post card would have done, but dang Thank you and I got lit up!

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Nice hit Hilk, some good smoking there while you recover Scott, I hope you do recover.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    You got Hilked. Nice job
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nice job Jeff put that smack down on Scott!!! Enjoy bro some great smokes there
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Hilk Smash! Now let's see Scott make those sticks disappear!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice job Jeff put that smack down on Scott!!! Enjoy bro some great smokes there

None of that no! And man they all look delicious.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Hilk Smash! Now let's see Scott make those sticks disappear!

Oh trust me that's a trick I'm fairly certain I can preform flawlessly. Might be the longest trick you have to sit through though!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    The Hilk has obviously been raised from a deep slumber. Like a new game om XBOX no one appears safe from his rampage.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Crousefer:

as I opened up the door to my house, but it was a bit muffled through my helmet so I paid it no head. With a sigh I tossed my backpack to the ground and began to strip the gear off. It had been a long day. I tried to stifle a yawn, but the effort was beyond me. That's when I noticed it. Upon my stairs sat a package. A small flat rate to be exact.

what...what is this I wondered. Curiosity had gotten the best of me and before I knew it my pocket knife was in my hand. A quick stroke and the deed was done. That's when it happened. The box erupted sending searing napalm bits everywhere

but seriously brotha I walked in after a long a$$ day and this thing blew my stairs up, AND IT CAME COMPLETLY OUT OF RIGHT FIELD. All I can say is man a simple post card would have done, but dang Thank you and I got lit up!
    when I saw thisi thought it was a really nice hit! Its always nice when they don't see it coming! (kinda like a good magic trick!) The HILK smash good!! Then I really took a good look at the note he sent you and thought do I see my name ???
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    twistedstem:
    Crousefer:

when I saw thisi thought it was a really nice hit! Its always nice when they don't see it coming! (kinda like a good magic trick!) The HILK smash good!! Then I really took a good look at the note he sent you and thought do I see my name ???
    He cant let you have all the fun =_= y'all are putting yourself on a pretty deadly hit list. Im just sayin...
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Abracadabra holmes
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    thehilk:
    Abracadabra holmes
    NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!