Home Non Cigar Related

Rehab Addict chick .....

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
she hot

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Nicole Curtis. Her voice gets to me after a couple of episodes but she does fantastic work.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I couldnt stomach more than 15 minutes... All i heard was "Hey look at me, i'm a single mom who dresses like a skeez and rehabs houses with a small army of attention whores" What constitutes people getting or "warranting" their own TV show makes me effing puke. Especially this annoying box....
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Jetmech_63:
    I couldnt stomach more than 15 minutes... All i heard was "Hey look at me, i'm a single mom who dresses like a skeez and rehabs houses with a small army of attention whores" What constitutes people getting or "warranting" their own TV show makes me effing puke. Especially this annoying box....
    Well said. Take out the rehab houses part and its the majority of television.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    james40:
    Nicole Curtis. Her voice gets to me after a couple of episodes but she does fantastic work.
    she's no mike holmes ....

but one of the "better" fix-up/rehab shows. can't stand her voice either but she seems to do good work

beats the hell out of those stupid-ass (room)-crashers series ....
    or that derp and bimbo on the flip or flop show
    ....wife loves those diy hgtv shows

for me though --- it's holmes on homes & this old house, or nothin
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    danielzreyes:
    she hot
    I agree. It's the only time I can stare at a hot blond with my wife in the room without getting in trouble.