Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I feel bad for the guy 90+Irish hits for his 10,000 post

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
As you may have seen and remember, when Brett hit his 5,000 post he announced he wanted to do something special for one member here on our forum. Don't know how I got on his radar or what I did, when there truly are so many here more deserving, but for some reason, he chose me and my whole family to help celebrate his mile stone in online jabber jawing. Brett, over the last few weeks I really enjoy all the texting back and forth and getting to know you. I know I have a friend! Anyways enough with the sappy talk. Every thing is wonderfull and the whole family is happy with their gifts. Soon as I see my oldest I'll get a pic of her and send it to you

A bad @$$ selection of sticks with so many new to me to try out!!!

photo IMG_0590.jpg

This is the whole kit and caboodle. Brett made my wife and 19 year old daughter some earrings and me a custom made and painted cigar box clock. A bottle of wine, six pack of some beer I can wait to try. A sweet hat that fits my head perfect! Then Bretts beautiful wife hand made the twins hats and a blanket for my daughter.

photo IMG_2561.jpg

The earrings Brett made for my wife and oldest daughter. Absolutely beautiful!! sorry about the crap pic

photo IMG_1914.jpg

This is my youngest girl with her blanket and one of the boys hats. Couldn't get the boys to keep them on long enough to take a picture but the girl said she would ware it.

photo IMG_2877.jpg

Comments