Home General Discussion

I think I'm falling in love...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
... with lanceros! Always leaned toward robustos, but picked up an Oliva V and Anejo lancero at the B&M this week, and I just might be hooked on a new favorite vitola.

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome to the club. Try a my father number 4 and I heard DPG blue lance was good too. I've had the black and it was yumminess.
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    DPG Blue Lancero is so yummy!!! I had a Cain "F" Lancero this morning after breakfast. Very nice as well
    Poopy Jones:
    DPG Blue Lancero is so yummy!!! I had a Cain "F" Lancero this morning after breakfast. Very nice as well
    the cain's are too strong for me although I haven't had the lance.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    james40:
    Welcome to the club. Try a my father number 4 and I heard DPG blue lance was good too. I've had the black and it was yumminess.
    You HEARD the DPG Blue was good but you haven't tried it? Hmmmm, must WRECKtify that...........................and take it out on sweet Dougie too.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Love the lanceros. Have to pay a little more attention to them, but so worth it for the flavor.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I've bought a couple here and there, but haven't smoked one yet. I got a couple bundles of the Cain F seconds today if you anyone would like to try a couple.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Meh, they're alright. Lol
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    First Warrior:
    PM sent
    Returned
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    CharlieHeis:
    I've bought a couple here and there, but haven't smoked one yet. I got a couple bundles of the Cain F seconds today if you anyone would like to try a couple.
    Yeah mine are showing up today as well. I'd be open to sending a few out.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    I have a lance resting, just never had one. I do really like smaller RG though.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I can dig on a corona but just never could get into the lanceros. It just feels to odd in my hand.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Lanceros are overrated and lame
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I love lanceros esp free ones. *standing by mailbox in eager anticipation*
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    The only Lanceros I keep are Cinco Vegas Classics and I like them a lot. As a previous post said, they just feel small in my hand.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!
    dont blow up my mailbox dot dot dot......
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I'm gettin' kinda tired of how these lancero lovers like to mention that the wrapper flavor is highlighted because the wrapper to filler ratio is greater. Well,.... duh. Did they mention it in this thread yet? I skipped over most of these loony lancero lust posts. Get a room. Sheesh.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!

That boy and his silly comments. He will never learn.
    rsherman24:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!

:)
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!

What makes the lancero good anyways? I've never had one. I'd like to try one though. Sounds really good. ..... I'd like to try one.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!

What makes the lancero good anyways? I've never had one. I'd like to try one though. Sounds really good. ..... I'd like to try one.
    Did you smoke that Lost City bro? I can send more with the gatorade...let me know Kuya.
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!

Did you smoke that Lost City bro? I can send more with the gatorade...let me know Kuya.
    he told me he smoked it and LOVED it. he said he wish he had more but can't bc his wife is giving him grief. i think you should make him wait next to his mailbox. dot dot dot
    jliu:
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!

he told me he smoked it and LOVED it. he said he wish he had more but can't bc his wife is giving him grief. i think you should make him wait next to his mailbox. dot dot dot
    Actually, I sold it to make some extra cash for beer. I think I'm gonna start a business.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Wow. My sincere apologies, gentlemen. Thought this was a place to talk about cigars, what we like and whatnot. Didn't mean to offend anyone with a different preference, and certainly didn't intend to beg for a bomb.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Wow. My sincere apologies, gentlemen. Thought this was a place to talk about cigars, what we like and whatnot. Didn't mean to offend anyone with a different preference, and certainly didn't intend to beg for a bomb.
    Hahaha. We are joking Doug. Not making fun of you to any extent you smelly face
    jliu:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Hahaha. We are joking Doug. Not making fun of you to any extent you smelly face
    post away bro. some people take sh*t too serious.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    My bad, bros. Should know better than to read and post after a crappy week. I think I just need a good poop.
    Puff_Dougie:
    My bad, bros. Should know better than to read and post after a crappy week. I think I just need a good poop.
    Poo talk in a lancero thread. That's more like it
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    avengethis:
    jliu:
    Send me your addy!

Well if you'd quit cutting the damn things open and smoke one you might find out lol...

In all seriousness though what makes them so good is with the smaller ring gauge you really get more of the flavors from the wrapper. Plus the reallllyyyyy great ones have one GIANT stem running right down the middle of the entire cigar.