Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jerk....eeeeee

matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
Well Mr. Bert likes to hardball and blow me the f up with a thank you bomb of unparralelled proportions. Dog goes nuts, I go to the porch thinking it's the drawers I have been waiting on... Nope! I say to myself what did the wife order this time, then I see the name... This was not what I had in mind when I told you what I did. However, this is crazy cool. Thank you a ton for the fantastic Diesel package (I have been wanting to get one of those for a while). The jerky looks amazing and to top it off threw in a few more sticks just to seal the deal! Man, completely unnecessary but much appreciated. Don't forget you are going to be awefully close to me here real soon my man! photo 0F4F07FA-87BB-454B-8597-EA79EC3C76E1_zpsbnzjui6e.jpg photo B54695F0-9E66-4DF9-A27A-949A849184F9_zps0pkof3pr.jpg

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Wow what an amazing gesture Bert that's awesome!!! Congrats Matkn and enjoy those great treats and smokes so so cool :)
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Enjoy! You'll probably want to give them some rest as they came straight to me and I boxed them up and shipped them to you. Don't worry I'll still hold up to the other end of our agreement once I get the house situation finished. And once I get moved in you'll have to let me know the good B&M in the area and we can herf.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    matkn293:
    Well Mr. Bert likes to hardball and blow me the f up with a thank you bomb of unparralelled proportions. Dog goes nuts, I go to the porch thinking it's the drawers I have been waiting on... Nope! I say to myself what did the wife order this time, then I see the name... This was not what I had in mind when I told you what I did. However, this is crazy cool. Thank you a ton for the fantastic Diesel package (I have been wanting to get one of those for a while). The jerky looks amazing and to top it off threw in a few more sticks just to seal the deal! Man, completely unnecessary but much appreciated. Don't forget you are going to be awefully close to me here real soon my man! photo 0F4F07FA-87BB-454B-8597-EA79EC3C76E1_zpsbnzjui6e.jpg photo B54695F0-9E66-4DF9-A27A-949A849184F9_zps0pkof3pr.jpg
    MMMMM Jerky! That is an awesome hit and selection there!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Well that should make you feel better, Mark. Great hit, Bert!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    bert873:
    Enjoy! You'll probably want to give them some rest as they came straight to me and I boxed them up and shipped them to you. Don't worry I'll still hold up to the other end of our agreement once I get the house situation finished. And once I get moved in you'll have to let me know the good B&M in the area and we can herf.
    I see plenty of those in our future. You can bet on that.