Home Non Cigar Related

I use to be a closet nerd.

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
Was up on everything.....since I have retired I could care less.

Well it seems that I may be taking some road trips (if all goes well) after a few months. Use to drive every weekend, get in the car, point it and go.

Now it looks like I will need a cell phone and I don't want a burner. a camera is a must, other then that I need something to make phone calls and answer and send e-mails.

I made the mistake of doing an internet search using "cell phones" as the only criteria. Hokey Smoke that was a serious mistake.

Is there some kind soul on here that would not mind giving me a quick lesson via PM on what in the h#ll all the abbreviations mean and where there dependability lies?

Or is there a link for cell phone dummies?

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Jest trek on over to your local AT&T or similar store and get what fits good in your pocket. They got phone geeks there know all the answers.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    webmost:
    Jest trek on over to your local AT&T or similar store and get what fits good in your pocket. They got phone geeks there know all the answers.

I....ah.....knew that.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Get a burner and a tablet. Smart phones are this generation's swiss army knives. Everything's there, nothing works.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    webmost:

+1 on that
    That's what I did, don't forget to ask about discounts too. I got a discount from my work, or AAA if you're a member.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    The3Stogies:
    webmost:

+1 on that
    That's what I did, don't forget to ask about discounts too. I got a discount from my work, or AAA if you're a member.

I like discounts.