Home General Discussion

Long Time No See

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
Hey All... Been a long time since I've been on here but wanted to jump on and say hey. With the way some things happened and other reasons I had decided to step away for a while and it ended up being much longer than I had planned. I've basically only been smoking pipes for almost two years now and have building up my tobacco cellar and pipe collection.

Decided recently to get back into cigars as well and took the plunge on something I've wanted to do for a while and ordered a Wineador. I got a 28 bottle unit that comes with custom shelves and drawers as part of the deal and really looking forward to getting it up and running. Still have some cigars and ordered some more as well and hoping to add even more in the next few weeks leading up to my BDay. The Wineador was an early present to myself and I'm sure we've all done something like that before lol.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello and in looking around I see some familiar faces and looking forward to getting back in the groove.

Comments