Home General Discussion

Missed you guys!

2»

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Welcome back! I must have joined here after you left. Cool idea to come back with a contest!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Nice to see you back. Got a little worried about my fellow Tennessean.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Hey welcome back. Hope the new baby and mom are doing great!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    figured i would smoke this to mark your triumphant return!!!look familiar bro??? its a girl photo IMG_20140704_15235_edit_1404501873383_zpsnppk3svz.jpg
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Chemnitz:
    Chemnitz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    So you're the famous Matt! You predate my newb tenure, but welcome back and look forward to getting to know you, bro!
    Likewise Chem, there are a bunch of new guys that I'll have to "meet"! What's your addy? LOL
    Bet I can get your addy before you can get mine
    Just kidding!

Here's my addy:9114901230803891758067

DAMNIT!!! Jim has got to be behind this! Nice play Chem!
    twistedstem:
    figured i would smoke this to mark your triumphant return!!!look familiar bro??? its a girl photo IMG_20140704_15235_edit_1404501873383_zpsnppk3svz.jpg
    Vance, wow, thanks bro! I still owe ya for the awesome book mark!
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Chemnitz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    So you're the famous Matt! You predate my newb tenure, but welcome back and look forward to getting to know you, bro!
    Likewise Chem, there are a bunch of new guys that I'll have to "meet"! What's your addy? LOL
    Just kidding!

OMG, It already hit today! Brad, thanks so much bud! I appreciate the note as well! Hope that return addy is correct!!!!! Pics in a sec!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Chemnitz:
    Chemnitz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Just kidding!

Brad, share that addy. Sounds like a welcome back party is in order.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Welcome back Matt, U and the Baby Girl looking good.. Watch out for these new guys, they ain't playin.
    Glock1975:
    Welcome back Matt, U and the Baby Girl looking good.. Watch out for these new guys, they ain't playin.
    No kidding Ray! Easy guys! I got a cooler and I ain't afraid to use it! LOL
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Chemnitz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Just kidding!

OMG, It already hit today! Brad, thanks so much bud! I appreciate the note as well! Hope that return addy is correct!!!!! Pics in a sec!
    It feels so much better now that we've officially met :)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    rsherman24:
    Chemnitz:
    Chemnitz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Chemnitz:
    Just kidding!

Brad, share that addy. Sounds like a welcome back party is in order.
    PM sent.
    Here's the damage:

Dang Brad, what great selection. Some great looking sticks and I've been dying to try that Luchidor! Thanks so much!
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:

That sounds like a threat. I have 9405 5036 9930 0330 9314 79 cigars in my stash (a couple less as of this morning).
    rsherman24:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:

That sounds like a threat. I have 9405 5036 9930 0330 9314 79 cigars in my stash (a couple less as of this morning).
    OH MY! Not another pick on the Doc day! LOL, well thank you Carl from Newton Rd! I said I was looking forward to meeting the new guys, looks like it will be sooner than I thought!
    mmccartneydc:
    rsherman24:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:

OH MY! Not another pick on the Doc day! LOL, well thank you Carl from Newton Rd! I said I was looking forward to meeting the new guys, looks like it will be sooner than I thought!

Nice. I have a suspicion that the same person supplied addresses to both of us. He is lining up his pawns. He may be next
    rsherman24:
    mmccartneydc:
    rsherman24:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:

Nice. I have a suspicion that the same person supplied addresses to both of us. He is lining up his pawns. He may be next
    LOL, I have no doubt you are correct! Heck after seeing the hit you just took in the gang war, no wonder you wanna pick on little ol' me! HAHA!
    mmccartneydc:
    rsherman24:
    mmccartneydc:
    rsherman24:
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:

LOL, I have no doubt you are correct! Heck after seeing the hit you just took in the gang war, no wonder you wanna pick on little ol' me! HAHA!

True. I have a sudden urge to pay it forward (and maybe backward for a certain addy provider)