Home General Discussion

Mazo Mayhem

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
Mazo Mayhem!

In case you hadn't seen them. I just got some cigars today but boy is my mouth watering... DPG Blues or MB3s... ughhhhhhhhh

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    No_one21:
    Mazo Mayhem!

In case you hadn't seen them. I just got some cigars today but boy is my mouth watering... DPG Blues or MB3s... ughhhhhhhhh
    Wtf? Why can't this crap happen after I get back from my trip? I have been waiting on AAA and Ruinations to go on sale!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    Mazo Mayhem!

Wtf? Why can't this crap happen after I get back from my trip? I have been waiting on AAA and Ruinations to go on sale!
    Yea I've been spending so much on the apartment recently and I'm on the edge here... but I see something on the devil site that I want SOOOO BADLY if the price stays the same, and it's not cheap. At all. But it's 35% off so AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit... CCom's price is actually better so screw the devil site.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Just saw the MBIII's crap I have 20 on the way. Ugh. Need to get this winedor going.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Goddammit, CCom. Why can't the sale go on after I get paid? Sigh. Time to go on a ramen binge, I suppose :P