Home General Discussion

I Scored!

J.S.J.S. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 751
So I am in my favorite B&M, looking for some new stuff and I end up walking out with old stuff! They had El Triunfador and La Riqueza at buy 1 get 1 free. I really like both of these blends. I asked why such a discount and they said they are cutting them (the B&M), so a little bummed about that. They said they really cannot even give them away. Maybe I am a small minority that likes them but I am excited. I grabbed a couple of boxes of el T. and a box of La R. On another note, the wife will not be as excited as I am even that those prices.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    J.S.:
    So I am in my favorite B&M, looking for some new stuff and I end up walking out with old stuff! They had El Triunfador and La Riqueza at buy 1 get 1 free. I really like both of these blends. I asked why such a discount and they said they are cutting them (the B&M), so a little bummed about that. They said they really cannot even give them away. Maybe I am a small minority that likes them but I am excited. I grabbed a couple of boxes of el T. and a box of La R. On another note, the wife will not be as excited as I am even that those prices.
    Nice!! I really like the riqueza's. Good pick up!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    J.S.:
    That's cray cray! La Riqueza are great. I'd buy those up BOGO. I hope to try the El Tri; I've heard they're good.