Home General Discussion

Shelves

Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
Ok I know this has probably been posted a million times! But honestly I'm too lazy to search for the answer plus I'm on my phone!! It looks like I may need some shelves for my cooler, I'm currently using THE CUBE 2'x2'x2' by igloo! I'm thinking about getting a regular size one and I'm gonna need some shelves so of anyone makes them please let me know!! Thanks Brian

Comments

• ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    wineadors.com says they will build custom shelves/drawers for different models of cooler/wine fridges.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Wow those are very beautiful! Thanks
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    He can take a long time is the only downside. And sometimes if you have an off the wall one-time request for shelves or whatever, you may not get an answer. Obviously theres more money in manufacturing standard sizes that can be churned out much faster, but you may have luck getting him to make custom ones.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Medic45:
    Ok I know this has probably been posted a million times! But honestly I'm too lazy to search for the answer plus I'm on my phone!! It looks like I may need some shelves for my cooler, I'm currently using THE CUBE 2'x2'x2' by igloo! I'm thinking about getting a regular size one and I'm gonna need some shelves so of anyone makes them please let me know!! Thanks Brian

I think I have the same cooler. I bought some plastic containers at WalMart. They are like little milk crates about 7 inches square and they will hold at least 50 sticks. I think the cooler would fit 4 of them if I needed to, and have room on the sides for boxes and some fivers. I think they were like $2 in the office supply area. Work great for singles, and you may have an influx of them coming in the near future.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    check e-bay for cedar shelves. Some reasonable prices there.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ejgorman:
    wineadors.com says they will build custom shelves/drawers for different models of cooler/wine fridges.

How ironic is this, I placed a order with them on the 1st of March. I have yet to see the shelves, heck it's been so long ago I forgot. Thanks for the reminder, on their website during the ordering process they also tell you it can take 5 weeks. So, I have another week. I'll post up next week, hopefully I'll have my shelves. And we all can see how well the quality of them are.