Home General Discussion

Undercrown flavors without the Undercrown price

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Suggestions boys?

Comments

• Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Try the Gurkha warpig my expert pick for this month. Pretty good and boxes are very reasonable.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Try the Gurkha warpig my expert pick for this month. Pretty good and boxes are very reasonable.

I just got my CCOM catalog today and was reading the expert picks after I made my original post! :) I'll check the war pigs out! :)
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • slamb@cigar.comslamb@cigar.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    5 Vegas Triple A has some similar nuances and is extremely underrated.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    some good prices on those on the devil site right now also
  • joremajorema Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    slamb@cigar.com:

Agreed.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    New Boots:
    I bought a single War Pig for one reason: This song.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    The corona viva is my favorite Undercrown and I think they're the cheapest of all the sizes
    big chunks:
    The corona viva is my favorite Undercrown and I think they're the cheapest of all the sizes

hmmmmmm that's not a bad option.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    You could try Nica Libre, but I hear they're not that great. Never had one myself, though. They have a maduro San Andres wrapper, and I've read some descriptions saying they put out a good amount of smoke and have some chocolate, earth, and espresso flavors.
    Nica Libres are a great smoke, if you haven't had one, do yourself a favor and grab one!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    IMO this is a needle in a hay stack. I could suggest stuff in the price range or higher but you can't put a price on what makes you happy! Personally I've never had one and never will but I don't think the price is all that bad. If I had my way I'd smoke padron Anny's every day and rass's but in reality give me a londres maduro and I'm a happy camper.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Nica Libres are a great smoke, if you haven't had one, do yourself a favor and grab one!
    Will do! I was just trying to think of cigars that might fit the description from the OP. Same type of wrapper and lots of smoke seemed to fit the bill! At a couple of bucks cheaper, too.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Lee.mcglynn:
    IMO this is a needle in a hay stack. I could suggest stuff in the price range or higher but you can't put a price on what makes you happy! Personally I've never had one and never will but I don't think the price is all that bad. If I had my way I'd smoke padron Anny's every day and rass's but in reality give me a londres maduro and I'm a happy camper.
    Can I just ask why you never will?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    No_one21:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    dont like DE's marketing modo and the reps. Pretty much if you don't like the product your a idiot?!?! Well I'm not a infused guy and don't think ligas are worth the hype
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Agreed, I love the UC's and the triple A reminds me of them and cheaper.
    My biggest thing here Is ultimately I want to buy a box of something. I love Undercrowns and love some forget sticks I've tried recently. But Undercrowns are high up on my list. So I was hoping to find a cheaper by the box option that has the same profiles.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Lee.mcglynn:
    No_one21:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    dont like DE's marketing modo and the reps. Pretty much if you don't like the product your a idiot?!?! Well I'm not a infused guy and don't think ligas are worth the hype
    Fair I guess. I don't like infused either but if you can get a good deal I think ligas, Herrera esteli, and nica rusticas worth the hype.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I've never paid more than $5 for Undercrowns. If you check the deals you'll find them on sale. It's hard to find too many options for less than $5.
    Oh god. Sprint sales work in my phone...... Time to watch for Undercrowns
    I JUST MISSED A BOX OF UNDERCROWNS ON THE SPRINT SALES!!!!!! BY LIKE 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!! :(
    And again today... just missed another box of undercrowns.
    Liquid, I may have a deal for you, hit me up directly, and see what I have cookin'!
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Liquid, I may have a deal for you, hit me up directly, and see what I have cookin'!

Sent ya an email sir! :)
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    . It's nice to see Cigar.com folks participating on the forum. I'm new to the forum...but I'm sure this is quite rare in the other forums around. Since you guys are on the front lines your suggestions are always welcomed especially to Newbs such as myself. The Undercrowns are hard to beat. Only one I can think of is the Camacho Triple Maduro. Size, flavor, but it's just as pricey.??
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Darktower007:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    . It's nice to see Cigar.com folks participating on the forum. I'm new to the forum...but I'm sure this is quite rare in the other forums around. Since you guys are on the front lines your suggestions are always welcomed especially to Newbs such as myself. The Undercrowns are hard to beat. Only one I can think of is the Camacho Triple Maduro. Size, flavor, but it's just as pricey.??
    not on sprint or daily/weekly deals.....got them here not too long ago 10 for 39.99
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Which flavors from the UC are you trying to get? Just my opinion, but I don't think you can get all the flavors without the price. Kinda like the Padron Replicas they make...they're probably good and might have some of the flavors but I doubt they taste exactly like a Padron. Just MHO.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    brianetz1:
    Darktower007:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    not on sprint or daily/weekly deals.....got them here not too long ago 10 for 39.99
    REALLY!! I Just shelled out $10.00 at my B&M..?? Man I got my head knocked off! I'll look for the sprints..Thanks!
    The Sprint is alot of fun, but you know whats even better...contacting your account manager :P