Home General Discussion

Luchador by Leccia Tobacco

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
I have been a big fan of all of Sam Leccia's work from the Nubs to the now popular Leccia Black and White. I saw a press release where he is coming out with the 'Luchador' on cinco de mayo. I'm looking forward to this. Here is a LINK where I saw the press release. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    MorganGeo:
    I have been a big fan of all of Sam Leccia's work from the Nubs to the now popular Leccia Black and White. I saw a press release where he is coming out with the 'Luchador' on cinco de mayo. I'm looking forward to this. Here is a LINK where I saw the press release. What are your thoughts?
    My local shop is having an event with Sam tonight and I am praying that he has a few with him that I can talk him out of.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    My local shop is having an event with Sam tonight and I am praying that he has a few with him that I can talk him out of.
    Oh man that is too cool! If you get some and send me one, I promise I won't send another bomb your way. haha :)