Home General Discussion

Christmas Cigar Line up

Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
With Christmas just 5 days away, have you picked your cigars for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? How many will you smoke? What shape,wrapper and sizes? So many questions to answer. I have a few picked out so far. No particular order yet: PSD 4 from Sleeveplz, Flying Pig from Rain and a Original Tat Black Corona Gorda from the secret vault in Chicago. Still working on the list. What's yours?

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Not 100% yet. I have an undercrown lined up, maybe the Osok. Also, going to try the Obsidian(s)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I'm honored to have made that short list. Honestly couldn't remember who all I gave those to in Chicago. Smoke it up!
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Believe it or not, I will be smoking a Philly blunt in honor of my father who just passed unexpectedly and will be buried 12/28. That was all he smoked in spite of me sending him some very fine sticks over the years.

If I get through the blunt, the rest will be easy..

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    pross:
    Believe it or not, I will be smoking a Philly blunt in honor of my father who just passed unexpectedly and will be buried 12/28. That was all he smoked in spite of me sending him some very fine sticks over the years.

What a nice thing to do!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    pross:

Sorry to here about your Pops,smoke on Brother.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I never know until I open the humidor. But I've been giving a PSD#4 a long look lately. I've had this one for about five years now. It should be ready.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    pross:

Sorry for your loss. He will be enjoying it with you.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Can't :( I'll be with my family in NJ and they'd look down on me smoking up around the kids and probably just in general. But after... definitely something gooooood.