Home General Discussion

List of shops for California?

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
Can anyone point me to a list of the best cigars shops in California?
In particular, the Bay Area?
I found this list
http://www.cigargroup.com/regional/ca/sfbay/

but it's a bit dated, and includes too many "head shops"....
thanks

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I am in the Sacramento Area.... Many Great Cigar Shops in our Area... I do not know of any LIST but I would start with Google:) LOL In Sacramento there is Tobacco Road.... AWESOME Cigar Lounge.... in Folsom where I am The Famous DR Cigar.... not really a Lounge but a great Mom and Pop Shop with stuff you cant get allot of places..... Get with Jeff Doris He lives in the Bay Area and knows the good shops..... Good Luck
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    cigar loft in san mateo and walnut creek.
    ohlone cigar lounge in fremont
    mission pipe in pleasanton and santa clara
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I've been to Occidental in downtown San Fran, which is really a bar with a display humidor. But you can smoke inside and the beer selection is good. I brought my own sticks and no one had a problem. The people there were super friendly, both the staff and clientele. I got invited to a couple herfs, dinners, etc so the atmosphere more than makes up for the small conditions.

Ohlone I just went to with Jiunn on Sunday and I was really impressed. Great, friendly service and a nice lounge area with ample T.V.'s to watch your games. The prices were pretty damn good, I think I got an OSOK for $12. I hope this helps brohammer.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I am in the Sacramento Area.... Many Great Cigar Shops in our Area... I do not know of any LIST but I would start with Google:) LOL In Sacramento there is Tobacco Road.... AWESOME Cigar Lounge.... in Folsom where I am The Famous DR Cigar.... not really a Lounge but a great Mom and Pop Shop with stuff you cant get allot of places..... Get with Jeff Doris He lives in the Bay Area and knows the good shops..... Good Luck
    Ahhh, fellow Sacramentan. I was beginning to think I was the only one. Lots of good places here. Tobacco Road definitely has the best humi I've seen in these parts. For SF try Occidental, Walnut Creek has a big shop called Casa Belicoso I believe.
    Yep Casa Belicoso walnut creek
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    blutattoo:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ahhh, fellow Sacramentan. I was beginning to think I was the only one. Lots of good places here. Tobacco Road definitely has the best humi I've seen in these parts. For SF try Occidental, Walnut Creek has a big shop called Casa Belicoso I believe.
    You are not the only Sacramentan Blu. Live there myself and a couple of other guys who ,sadly, dont frequent the boards regularly anymore are too. we may have to get together sometime after the holiday.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    When I was in Santa Clara last month I was going to meet Jiunn in Ohlone. Many people said it was a fine place. Mission Pipe Shop was nice in Santa Clara.
    Bombay:
    blutattoo:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    You are not the only Sacramentan Blu. Live there myself and a couple of other guys who ,sadly, dont frequent the boards regularly anymore are too. we may have to get together sometime after the holiday.
    Definitely. Tobacco Road or Just a Cigar are always good places to hang out and enjoy a stick. Cheers.