Home General Discussion

Um I don't know how to process this

JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
So I go to smoke a new cigar I have never had from a new box I just bought. Completely sealed from the factory. Diesel HotD. I go to lick the cap and a freaking 4 inch hair is in under the cap. image. Gross! I don't know what to do about the hair. I'm still smoking this sucker tho! image

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Think about it this way. Do you think the hair has more germs on it than the rollers' hands? Eat some yogurt.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    beatnic:
    Think about it this way. Do you think the hair has more germs on it than the rollers' hands? Eat some yogurt.
    Dont care about the germs. Take lots of probiotics and I drink sour beer like a mofo. Just think its gross a hair ended up exactly on/in the cap. And now I think it's funny because the cigar is called hair of the dog lol!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    JSaint:
    beatnic:
    Dont care about the germs. Take lots of probiotics and I drink sour beer like a mofo. Just think its gross a hair ended up exactly on/in the cap. And now I think it's funny because the cigar is called hair of the dog lol!
    Sweet irony
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    big chunks:
    JSaint:
    beatnic:
    Sweet irony
    Just thank god its not a Hair of the Hog.... all curly and shizzzz......
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    That's what you get for buying from Bill and Monica's Smoke Shop!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    are you sure it's hair? There's some kind of fiber, fishing line type stuff, that gets used in wrapping, or baling, I've found a few in "less expensive" cigars. Of course, hand rolled, it could be hair.
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    beatnic:
    Hands? I thought all cigars were rolled on virgins' thighs.... :(
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Look on the bright side, at least it's not a pubic hair, or red. Or both.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Russ55:
    Look on the bright side, at least it's not a pubic hair, or red. Or both.
    ...thinking the same thing...