Home General Discussion

Whats everyone smoking on the 4th?

C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
I'm smoking a Camacho Liberty 2012.

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    CCom American Blend. I'll go with the 5 Vegas Freedom Blend Salomon as well if I get the time.
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Whatever I feel like at the moment. LOL
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    C-LOVE:
    I'm smoking a Camacho Liberty 2012.
    I think I might do the same.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Not sure. I have lawn seats at a concert tomorrow (Wallflowers/Counting Crows), so I'm sure I'll grab something. Maybe the '03 Liberty from Catfish. It would be a good opportunity to smoke an 8" cigar, that's for sure!
    allsmokedup:
    CCom American Blend. I'll go with the 5 Vegas Freedom Blend Salomon as well if I get the time.
    5V Freedom Blend. Don't see that one pop up very often. If you bought a box and want to let a couple go, let me know. I'd love to trade for a couple. No pressure :)
    I actually just got a fiver from the Beard about 2 weeks ago. I suddenly remembered that one from last year. No idea why, I haven't tried one before. Anyway, I'll smoke one tomorrow and get back to you. Not sure if I'll want to hoard the rest, lol!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Not sure...wish I had a CAO America liked that a lot! I need to do some reorganizing/I need to punish a few people.. Lol...
    allsmokedup:
    I actually just got a fiver from the Beard about 2 weeks ago. I suddenly remembered that one from last year. No idea why, I haven't tried one before. Anyway, I'll smoke one tomorrow and get back to you. Not sure if I'll want to hoard the rest, lol!
    Oh, maybe I'll just check with him. Much easier to just buy them. Thanks for the heads up!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    Viaje TnT & C4
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    CAO America Landmark. I need another box of these. I smoke these guys way too much. Probably my favorite CAO cigar.
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Probably gonna smoke my last LP Feral Pig.
    With a nice big jack and coke.
    SleevePlz:
    allsmokedup:
    Oh, maybe I'll just check with him. Much easier to just buy them. Thanks for the heads up!
    And order placed! I was really surprised to hear these were still available.
    Wow, that was quick! I looked at my order and it was a month ago. I think these sticks are ready to be smoked, especially since I know that the last time that they were rolled was in 2011. They've been sitting in the warehouse since then...
    allsmokedup:
    Wow, that was quick! I looked at my order and it was a month ago. I think these sticks are ready to be smoked, especially since I know that the last time that they were rolled was in 2011. They've been sitting in the warehouse since then...
    Yeah, I never even thought to ask about them assuming they would be long gone by now. Let's face it, the folks at ccom never cease to amaze! Just wish I found out sooner so I could have smoked one tomorrow. Oh well.
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    I'll be at a back yard pool BBQ so I'll bring some Sancho Panza cabelleros. Have a great fourth all!!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    If we don't get the rain they're talking about, my plan is a VR Churchill I got from Jiunn.