Home General Discussion

my summer vacation

bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
My summer vacation in Maine & Massachusetts:
On the terrace at The Cliff House, Ogunquit ME: Pueblo Dominicano Toro ***
Eating 2 lobster rolls and shopping at LL Bean, Freeport ME: Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso Robusto **
Watching Atlantic waves on the rocks from our 6th floor room patio at The Cliff House: My Uzi Weighs a Ton 11 *
After 3-lobster shore dinner at The Cliff House: Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo ****
Walking, shopping and eating 2 lobster rolls at Perkins Cove, Ogunquit ME: San Lotano Habano Robusto ***
After fried clams, shrimp & scallops dinner at The Cliff House: Oliva Serie V Torpedo ****
Watching Stanley Cup playoffs on iPad from our room patio at The Cliff House: La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 654 ***
Walking on Boylston Street to Capital Grille in Boston for steak, lobster & lobster mac&cheese: Liga Undercrown Gran Toro ***
Walking to Red Sox-Rangers game at Fenway Park: Man O’War Puro Authentico Oval *****
After fried clams & scallops, and lobster rolls at The Clam Box, Ipswich MA: San Lotano Habano Oval ***
Walking and shopping Bearskin Neck, Rockport MA: 601 Blue Box-Pressed Maduro Robusto ***
Wandering coast of Gloucester MA: Sencillo Black double robusto ****
After lobster pie and 2 lobster rolls at Maine Diner, Wells ME: Kristoff Ligero Maduro Torpedo ****

***** -- celestial cigar
* -- better to roll up the Yellow Pages and smoke them

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Sounds like a great vacation! Would you say the shape was a huge contributor to the MoW PA?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Now that looks great! Awesome food with cigars! Well done sir! I expect to see you at the next Herf at Smokin Joe's..
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Great food and good cigars. Sounds like a very nice and relaxing vacation.
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Ken Light:
    Sounds like a great vacation! Would you say the shape was a huge contributor to the MoW PA?
    The Oval shape helped the draw and nudged the flavor profile from good to great. I rarely nub a cigar, but needed a roach clip for this gem. Wish these MOW Puro Authentico Ovals were available in boxes or 10-packs.
  • Joshua SmelkoJoshua Smelko Everyone, Moderator, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator Posts: 21
    bripper:
    Ken Light:
    The Oval shape helped the draw and nudged the flavor profile from good to great. I rarely nub a cigar, but needed a roach clip for this gem. Wish these MOW Puro Authentico Ovals were available in boxes or 10-packs.
    I'm still pushing for Puro Authentico Oval in boxes of 10. I'll let you know if this pans out.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    bripper:
    Ken Light:
    Sounds like a new one for the ol' wishlist then, thanks for that! lol