Home General Discussion

Your Sampler

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
So let's say you could pick any five cigars. If you were going to send someone a sampler, what 5 cigars would be included? You know, what sampler says "you"? I have not smoked too many new gars, mine is kind of an everyday sampler.MOW PAGenesis The ProjectAJ Fresh RolledPadron 1964Tat Nicaragua

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Depends on the person...most of these guys have a hell of a arsenal so it's hard to really say
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    For example, Vision likes everyday smokes...so his would be a lot of $8 and under sticks I think. Dustin would have a ton of AVO and ISOMS. Rip..well, prob a ton of limited editions that we have not been fortunate enough to smoke!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I wish I had padron 64's erryday!

Hmmmm,

Oliva V -- always smooth and delicious
    Tat cazadores (brown label) -- one of my all-time favs that I havent had the chance to smoke a lot of
    Brickhouse -- a cheapie, but goodie solid stick with a creamy, woody profile
    Undercrown -- I love the smoke output and slight sweetness of em
    Hmmm, last is the hardest to pick! How ab my new fav connie, the room 101 connecticut. And to think the kid at the B&M tried to talk me out of it! "Well, I wouldn't get that one unless you really like connies..." b@stard.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    What sampler says me?

JDN Celebration
    San Lotano Habano
    Oliva V
    Fuentes Anejo
    La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Gray4lines:

Hmmmm,

Tat cazadores (brown label) -- one of my all-time favs that I havent had the chance to smoke a lot of
    Hmmm, last is the hardest to pick! How ab my new fav connie, the room 101 connecticut. And to think the kid at the B&M tried to talk me out of it! "Well, I wouldn't get that one unless you really like connies..." b@stard.
    Since you were the first to answer, I will have my sampler out to you on Friday!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet Chisel Room 101 Daruma Mutante Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero Padron 2000 Maduro Arturo Fuente Anejo #50
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Rain:
    Gray4lines:

Hmmmm,

Since you were the first to answer, I will have my sampler out to you on Friday!
    Thats not fair, this isnt in the trade/pass/bombs/shenanigans section! You guys and your sick games. :P thanks, dude, thats really cool. You know I've got you on the joe pass... just sayin
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Alec Bradley Prensado Corona Gorda
    Illusione MJ12
    Tatuaje Miami Reserva J21
    Rocky Patel Decade Toro (from before they moved factories)
    Camacho Corojo LTD 8/22
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    is this some trick where you can have all our wants in one place? regardless....i haven't been smoking a long time, but there are 5 that i was wowed by: Undercrown Ave Maria AB Tempus AVO Classic CAO MX2
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Montecristo No. 2
    Bolivar Belicoso Fino
    Davidoff Colorado Claro
    Room 101 Big Delicious
    La Palina Family Series "Pasha"

Some of the most memorable cigars for me, some that I can ever have enough of, and then some that I really am interested in trying as well.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Hard to say for sure...probably

Gurkha Park Ave
    Ave Maria
    Man O War
    5 Vegas AAA
    Pinolero

As always subject to change in 2 months. Trying a lot of new stuff and changing out some go to cigars.

I also thought about making a bombing run up like this. Something like 10 different packages of the same 5 cigars, all mailed to different people at the same time. Might happen if I get a nice bonus check someday.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    MoW Ruination
    LFD Air Bender
    Casa Magna Colorado
    Padron 64 Maduro
    Cain F Lancero
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MF petite robusto
    ElTitan de Bronze Redemption Maduro
    AVO XO
    LFD Airbender chisel
    Illusione Epernay
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    1. Gurkha Black Dragon 2. Kristoff GC Signature Series 3. Liga Privada 4. Gurkha Cellar Reserve 5. Rocky Patel Vintage Cameroon.....hard to narrow down 5 :P
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    I love this thread:

Not sure I'd be willing to give up these to send to someone, but as a recipient I'd be dazzled with a sampler that included:

My Father 1, 2, or 3
    Pardon 1926 or 1964
    Joya De Nicaragua Antono 1970
    La Auroro Preferidos Ecuador
    Black Pearl Morado
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Ortega Serie D, Pvnisher , Gurkha vintage 2001 Limitada, Ave Maria Reconquista, Diesel UC.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    the 5er that would represent what i love in cigars would be as follows (assuming the sampler is all regular production cigars):
    1) Davidoff 2000
    2) LFD Airbender Chisel
    3) Avo Domaine no.50
    4) JdN Celebracion Toro
    5) Elogio Serie Habano Robusto

unrelated: my Firefox spell check really hates that list.