We're bombing the Shizz

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
Please PM me.image

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Get some Rain.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    And to answer a PM question I got..I don't count because I'm not a vet, nor would I have you guys bomb me. Which, while a funny thought...would be RUDE.brianetz1, you're close enough if you want in.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Rain:
    And to answer a PM question I got..I don't count because I'm not a vet, nor would I have you guys bomb me. Which, while a funny thought...would be RUDE.brianetz1, you're close enough if you want in.
    Aw, c'mon, that would be hysterical...

This makes me want to make a fake name just to bomb this vet though.
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Aw, c'mon, that would be hysterical...

This makes me want to make a fake name just to bomb this vet though.
    I don't discriminate..anymore. PM.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Overseas support...I love it!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles...if you will.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i just pee em'd you
    I thought you were potty trained?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Haters wanna hate,
    Lovers wanna love,
    I don't even want,
    None of the above,
    I want to piss on you.
    Yes I do, I'll piss on you,
    I'll pee on you.
    Drip drip drip.
    Oh f***oh f***oh f***. I had not planned on making the name of this thread about bombing, but then I did to get more views. Now it is in the wrong forum...I hope the forum police don't show up at my house.
    Rain:
    Oh f***oh f***oh f***. I had not planned on making the name of this thread about bombing, but then I did to get more views. Now it is in the wrong forum...I hope the forum police don't show up at my house.
    Someone get Krebsie out here before this gets ugly...
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Sh!!!!!!t, now I'm in trouble, if I had a problem with your conduct I was supposed to PM you no more than 2 times first, then find a mirror and say BORK into it 3 times under the light of a Xikar torch lighter. THEN get Krebsie. I really should know better.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Sh!!!!!!t, now I'm in trouble, if I had a problem with your conduct I was supposed to PM you no more than 2 times first, then find a mirror and say BORK into it 3 times under the light of a Xikar torch lighter. THEN get Krebsie. I really should know better.
    Ken....if you need a moderator...I know a place ;)
    Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Rookie mistake Ken..
    catfishbluezz:
    Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    Like. This made my night.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    OH REALLY, WELL LET ME TELL YOU MY OPINION ON THAT!!!! MOMMY!!! I NEED MY MODERATOR!!!

Really, I wasn't trying to suggest anything with this post, even though there are underlying negative emotions and sentiments connected to this post, that have everything and nothing to do with my opinion, which i may PM you about my entitlement on this forum and you must respect my ego, because I am not one whom wants to interact with elitist/clique/vets/opinionated smokers online, so I'm taking my cookies and going somewhere else where my elitism is embraced with fake emoticons and "welcome to the madhouse!"

So yeah...who we bombing? Ken? I'm down =]
    Fo real doh CCom...Step up.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    PM me details please.....

but I gotta warn you, I only have the most top-shelf, premiumist smokes ever made ...so if this is a dog-rocket bomb, I won't be able to help out with all my uber-rare zodians .....
    ;-)
    PM.You have Zodians???????
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Rain:
    PM.You have Zodians???????
    I only keep PREMIUM smokes in my humi......

So umm, fvck no!! Lol
    You must not have been smoking very long...Zodians are PREMIPREMIPREM.
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Ken Light:
    Ken Light:
    Rain:
    OH REALLY, WELL LET ME TELL YOU MY OPINION ON THAT!!!! MOMMY!!! I NEED MY MODERATOR!!!

Really, I wasn't trying to suggest anything with this post, even though there are underlying negative emotions and sentiments connected to this post, that have everything and nothing to do with my opinion, which i may PM you about my entitlement on this forum and you must respect my ego, because I am not one whom wants to interact with elitist/clique/vets/opinionated smokers online, so I'm taking my cookies and going somewhere else where my elitism is embraced with fake emoticons and "welcome to the madhouse!"

So yeah...who we bombing? KenRain? I'm down =]
    All better.
    Rude. 2009 is way before 2012...so who is the vet?
    Unless I Pmed you other directions....we ship tomorrow.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Sorry premature launch.........oopsssss. :-)