A Team

13»

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    danielzreyes:
    90+ Irishman:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    Can I please join? I'm a good listener and know my way to the PO?
    I looked up the word cool in the dictionary and Shimbo Slice came up.
    Dunno if I qualify, but if The Dude is cool maybe THE Daddy Irish can be cool enough to join too ;)
    I like Irish Spring. (liquid, not the bar soap though) that makes you sir, cool.
    I don't need anyone to tell me I'm cool. I know it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:
    Guys guys GUYS! Enough of this bomb talk. To be in my elite crew, you just have to be cool. Ex. Toombes. You have a cool name so duhhh you're in. Ray Ray all day, you shoot rifles while riding clydesdales through a pepper field, hellllooooo that's hella cool.

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.
    Get lit son! (the motto btw)

dandelion, you mentioned the requirements, but you havent named peoples yet......what gives.
    timeto drop a list ..
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    i have an original stogie stand, i think that makes me cool.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    twistedstem:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:
    Guys guys GUYS! Enough of this bomb talk. To be in my elite crew, you just have to be cool. Ex. Toombes. You have a cool name so duhhh you're in. Ray Ray all day, you shoot rifles while riding clydesdales through a pepper field, hellllooooo that's hella cool.

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.

dandelion, you mentioned the requirements, but you havent named peoples yet......what gives.
    timeto drop a list ..
    Dandelion???? HAHHAHAHA!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    danielzreyes:
    twistedstem:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

Reppin the DMBCDBWEAA.

timeto drop a list ..
    Dandelion???? HAHHAHAHA!

glad you liked it...i couldnt think of any other special dan names when i wrote that...plus, its pretty like you.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Yo, got quite a few new members. Let's do something. Something...dangerous. DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need you.
    danielzreyes:
    I notice that people are members of some kind of clan/crew in the forum except for me. Ex: Redneck Mafia, Michigan Militia, A-Team, Wutang Clan (RZA), MVW67, Four Herfsman ............ etc.
    I'm gonna start my own Clan. I call it DMBCDBWEAA.
    " Danimal's Most Badass Cigar Dudes Because We're Epic And Awesome"

Who's in?
    Oh snap...I just saw how this started. You're welcome, DZR.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    danielzreyes:
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    I notice that people are members of some kind of clan/crew in the forum except for me. Ex: Redneck Mafia, Michigan Militia, A-Team, Wutang Clan (RZA), MVW67, Four Herfsman ............ etc.
    I'm gonna start my own Clan. I call it DMBCDBWEAA.
    " Danimal's Most Badass Cigar Dudes Because We're Epic And Awesome"

Who's in?
    how many members you looking for

Get lit son!
    Yup!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I'm gonna start a 1 man team, called the B-Team. Every time I order cigars, its like a team member sent me something!