Home General Discussion

New England Herf

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    I'll be heading there soon
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Awesome time herfing with Steve and Rob last night. These guys are always generous BORKS and we got to meet Jake a smoking buddy of Steve who was cool. Sorry that Pete couldn't make it out. Highlight of the night was the 4 dollar budget bin that had no budget cigars just loads of hidden gems.
    Yes indeed it was a great night, and thanks for pointing out the 4 dollar bin which was a steal. I walked by it so many times thinking that there were *** sticks in there and WOW no *** sticks lol. When's the next herf boys?
    What I got from the herf last night all for $4.00 and the 3 at the end are from Jake, Steve, and Jim. Thanks BrosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    I had a great time as well. Rob it was good to finally meet you! Thanks for the awesome sticks from both Jim, and Rob.
    I'm down with herfing whenever you guys are available. I hope Pete is available next time. I was able to hit the $4.00 bin also and scored the last 2 room 101's.
    BUMP .......... Petey Pete when you wanna smoke???????
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    You tell me. Im down for the next one =). Next Sat night?
    When r we gonna get together? I'd like to catch up before Jim moves!
    Replied .... Lol
    Do you guys have a date in mind?
    This Saturday Steve at Twins near you..... Pete , Papa Pete, and Rob will be there between 430-500 and I will arrive about 4ish
    Ok let me see if I can scrape some cash together! I definatly want to get together w everyone!!
    Stsepas:
    Ok let me see if I can scrape some cash together! I definatly want to get together w everyone!!
    You need to be there bro!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I'm going to Virginia in December and I wonder if I could swing up to Massachusetts..
    Rain:
    I'm going to Virginia in December and I wonder if I could swing up to Massachusetts..

Randy come on up. It's about a 9hr. Drive though! Where are you gonna be in Virginia Ft. Lee?
    All set for today.
    kingjk729:
    All set for today.
    I'm here now
    Just got back from herfing with Jim, vision, visions dad, and jake (a friend of mine). Jim hooked me up with a 5er of stuff I wanted to try. Thanks bro much Appriciated. Unfortunately rob couldn't make it. Can't wait to do it again. Hope we can before Jim moves!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Stsepas:
    Rain:

Randy come on up. It's about a 9hr. Drive though! Where are you gonna be in Virginia Ft. Lee?
    Va Beach
    The herf was sweet last night ..... Got an EP Carillo and Graycliff from Steve, a Headley Grange from Jake and an El Primer Mundo Epifania from the Pete's. A great time was had and I really have to say that after I move its gonna suck not being able to HERF with these guys on a fairly regular basis. Here's the damages
    photo photo47_zps2d6feb49.jpg
    So yesterday Steve and I were texting and decided on a last minutre HERF ..... I headed up to Steve's neck of the woods and and went to Twin's in Derry ....... Well Steve texted Rob Green and advised him that the bargain bin had just been freshly filled with all kinds of tasty little treats.... so Rob joined us .... It was a great time and afterwards Rob and I ventured to a place in Salem that has some really great deals....
    kingjk729:
    So yesterday Steve and I were texting and decided on a last minutre HERF ..... I headed up to Steve's neck of the woods and and went to Twin's in Derry ....... Well Steve texted Rob Green and advised him that the bargain bin had just been freshly filled with all kinds of tasty little treats.... so Rob joined us .... It was a great time and afterwards Rob and I ventured to a place in Salem that has some really great deals....

Thanks for the call...... :P
    Vision:
    kingjk729:

Ya know Pete I figured that since it was such a nice weekend that you would have family stuff going on. Don't feel too bummed Rob has a little treat for you that you will get on Tuesday from me.
    kingjk729:
    Vision:
    kingjk729:

Ya know Pete I figured that since it was such a nice weekend that you would have family stuff going on. Don't feel too bummed Rob has a little treat for you that you will get on Tuesday from me.
    I've really gotta get down to that store In Salem! Maybe today
    Hey guys when can we do this again? Anyone have a date that works? I'm available any time!! Also Kurt's having a 7-20-4 event coming up at the Londonderry store. He has killer deals on his stuff when he does these. I'll get a hold of the date and add it to this thread
    When r we gonna get together? Anyone have a date in mind??