Home General Discussion

New England Herf

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    H3ll yea bro... I will check it out.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So Vision and Robert and I are going to meet up tomorrow at Castro's in Nashua, NH around 5PM .... Feel free to join if ya like.
    Sorry guys no pics were taken ....... But I got to meet up with Pete aka vision and Pete's dad Pete and Rob joined us as we'll after a hectic day ....... Smokes were exchanged, great conversations were had , and all in all I had a stellar time with the Pete's and Rob. Will definitely look forward to herfing again and will be in for Castro's any time. It's always great when you can smoke a nice and creamy cigar.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    kingjk729:
    Sorry guys no pics were taken ....... But I got to meet up with Pete aka vision and Pete's dad Pete and Rob joined us as we'll after a hectic day ....... Smokes were exchanged, great conversations were had , and all in all I had a stellar time with the Pete's and Rob. Will definitely look forward to herfing again and will be in for Castro's any time. It's always great when you can smoke a nice and creamy cigar.

Nice. Hopefully I can make one of these in the future. Keep it up boys.
    kingjk729:

Absolutely! It was a blast. I need to pick up me some of those Sun Grown and the Nice and Creamies!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Vision:
    kingjk729:

Absolutely! It was a blast. I need to pick up me some of those Sun Grown and the Nice and Creamies!
    Great time last night and thanks for the sticks Jim, nice and creamies lol, so when the next HERF, Feb 9 sounds good so I can smoke on my B-Day. Hope more can join in on the fun.
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    kingjk729:

Great time last night and thanks for the sticks Jim, nice and creamies lol, so when the next HERF, Feb 9 sounds good so I can smoke on my B-Day. Hope more can join in on the fun.
    The 9th would be OK with me.
    kingjk729:
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    kingjk729:

The 9th would be OK with me.
    That's good with me, and I'll try to be on time
    So there's a change of plans for me as I am going out of town for work this weekend so I'm a bust .... sorry guys.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Where are you guys herfing?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I might be able to make Saturday. What about Federal in Portsmouth? Rob's birthday I believe so I think he should get to choose this one.
    I appreciate it Greg, I would love to go to federal but they close so early, and castro's is so far for you Greg. I'll go to Portsmouth if their open later then 6.
    Looks like Nemo is kicking New England's ass, we'll have to pick another day, let me know what's good for you botl's
    Any new dates BOTL
    I could be down for whatever.
    Ok let's try this again, what dates are good fella's
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Let's do this son!!!!
    Rain:
    Let's do this son!!!!
    Nice Randy start driving up here now and we'll see you by saturday lol
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    I have interest in a herf! I have march 16-17 available! or 30-31!
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    I'd like to join you guys next time if that's cool with everyone!
    If so lmk when and where.
    Absolutely! When we going to do this boys!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Vision:
    Absolutely! When we going to do this boys!
    Newport, RI is on board.
    I'm down for the 17th ..... I think we should meet up at Castro's again since they are open late and just a heads up you can BYOB or beverage of choice there with no issues. And they are open til 11 pm
    There's also twins smoke shop in Londonderry right off of rt 93 there open till 10 Thursday thru Saturday, and they have a full bar
    Either works for me. One you can bring beers the other you buy them there. Where is the issue? LOL
    The 17th is on a sunday but I should be able to do the 16th
    Sorry I meant the 16th Saturday and I will be down .... I liked Castro's as the prices were good .... Upstairs was spacious and its BYOB ........ And if Peter shows up he's gonna get the S H I T slapped out of him. LOL
    Castro's works for me. That's in Nashua or Manchester ?
    Sorry fellas ......... Family CHIT came up and I'll be back in the B-LO this weekend. I'm down for whenever and you are not off the hook Peter ....