Home Cigar 101

Pics of our gear

bigtattoo79bigtattoo79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 36

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Looks like a nice setup man. Thats a pretty dang decent assortment and collection of sticks, hows the Boveda packs working for ya, holding steady ?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    i like the humi, almost picked one up like that a few months ago.
    How many is that humi designed to hold bigtatty ?
  • bigtattoo79bigtattoo79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 36

gmill880:
    Looks like a nice setup man. Thats a pretty dang decent assortment and collection of sticks, hows the Boveda packs working for ya, holding steady ?

I buy a bunch of diff sticks to try out one day I will know what I like and buy a box lol.

The Boveda packs are the best thing I ever got I use 6 of the 72% packs and hold 69-70% all day long they are worth every single penny I pay for them.

Thanks Lance 

gmill880:
    How many is that humi designed to hold bigtatty ?

It says 200ct but I say it will hold a true 150-175 smokes.

Thanks Lance

Someone has to have some pics of tupperdors coolerdors or humidors to share I am trying to get some ideas. Yall see I am about out of space.

Thanks Lance

Theres a humi thread on here somewhere from just a month or so ago that has some good pics
    Big Tat I bumped the humi thread in general discussion

Thanks guys I dont know how I missed it.

Thanks Lance 

• niz33niz33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    bigtattoo79:

Someone has to have some pics of tupperdors coolerdors or humidors to share I am trying to get some ideas. Yall see I am about out of space.

Thanks Lance

This are 2 pictures of my large tupperdors and 1 of my I guess it would be called a winerdor or frigadore I have no idea... imageimageimage
    niz33:
    bigtattoo79:

Thanks Lance

This are 2 pictures of my large tupperdors and 1 of my I guess it would be called a winerdor or frigadore I have no idea...

After seeing your pics I wanna go back and hid under my rock lol very nice. I would like to know more about your winerdor or frigadore if you dont mind ?

Thanks Lance

bigtattoo79:
    niz33:
    bigtattoo79:

Thanks Lance

This are 2 pictures of my large tupperdors and 1 of my I guess it would be called a winerdor or frigadore I have no idea...

After seeing your pics I wanna go back and hid under my rock lol very nice. I would like to know more about your winerdor or frigadore if you dont mind ?

Thanks Lance

Ask away!!

What make and model frige are you useing? Do you have a problem with sweating?

Thanks Lance

bigtattoo79:

Thanks Lance

I have the Avanti EWC28 28-Bottle Thermo Electric Freestanding Wine Refrigerator. I don't know exactly what you mean by sweating but I don't have any kind of condensation problems. I keep it at the lowest setting and it holds 63-65 degrees and 64-66% humidity it varies but I'm happy with it. I use 2 pounds of Heartfelt 65% beads and a Digital HumiCare with no foam I replaced it with beads and I also bought the 3 support fans. I'm not completely done with it but so far I'm extremely happy with it. It beats worrying about Beatles and mold. A lot of people will debate on wich X brand is better. But I just made sure that it was a Thermo Electric Refrigerator that it looked nice and that it was within my price range.
    niz33:
    bigtattoo79:

Thanks Lance

I have the Avanti EWC28 28-Bottle Thermo Electric Freestanding Wine Refrigerator. I don't know exactly what you mean by sweating but I don't have any kind of condensation problems. I keep it at the lowest setting and it holds 63-65 degrees and 64-66% humidity it varies but I'm happy with it. I use 2 pounds of Heartfelt 65% beads and a Digital HumiCare with no foam I replaced it with beads and I also bought the 3 support fans. I'm not completely done with it but so far I'm extremely happy with it. It beats worrying about Beatles and mold. A lot of people will debate on wich X brand is better. But I just made sure that it was a Thermo Electric Refrigerator that it looked nice and that it was within my price range.

My bad I ment condensation . Also whats the temp range go from and to ? It looks very good you did a great gob.

Thanks Lance

bigtattoo79:
    niz33:
    bigtattoo79:

Thanks Lance

My bad I ment condensation . Also whats the temp range go from and to ? It looks very good you did a great gob.

Thanks Lance

The manual notes that the range between MAX and Min is from 45-65 degrees. Just remember that cigars are not Popsicle Sticks. So I think the ideal temp should be 65.

The ones I checked out had the same range I was worried that 65 wasnt warm enough. Also did you build the drawers (boxes or what ever they are called lol) ?

Thanks Lance

bigtattoo79:

The ones I checked out had the same range I was worried that 65 wasnt warm enough. Also did you build the drawers (boxes or what ever they are called lol) ?

Thanks Lance

ccom does not carry any so it's ok for me to mention the name of the place it's called DuqueCigars.com I purchased 8 Spanish Cedar Trays (2inch Deep Spanish Cedar Tray). They had the best prices at that time.
    niz33:
    bigtattoo79:

Thanks Lance

ccom does not carry any so it's ok for me to mention the name of the place it's called DuqueCigars.com I purchased 8 Spanish Cedar Trays (2inch Deep Spanish Cedar Tray). They had the best prices at that time.

Thanks niz33.

Thanks Lance