Home Non Cigar Related

Today was a good day.

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
Typical Sunday, one I hope I never take for granted. Got up...went to worship services and received His word, always good for the soul...got home and had a nice enough day that I could cut my lawn and make my home look presentable...took my wonderful daughter to the playground to watch daring acrobatics. She made a fearless leap at a parallel bar but couldn't stick the landing. Tears followed, but they were short lived as she wanted to get back up and run with the other kids. Classic burgers and dogs on the grill for dinner...ended the night with some wine and a fine cigar outside with my amazing soon-to-be wife. Life just doesn't get much better, as I'm finally learning. I just want to thank God for these Earthly blessings, and the servicemen of our glorious nation for the freedoms I enjoy. Hope everyone has a great week!

Comments

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Amen brother. Sometimes the simplest things are the best things.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Sounds like an awesome day, brother. Your's was quite similar to mine, though I had to miss services this morning due to my 3 y/o running a temp. Cut the grass, chased the kids, some form of dead animal on the grill, a couple of good cigars(no booze today, have to work tonight) and some playful banter on the forum. Nuttin' but good times...
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Glad to know that you had a great day Mike. Happy Sunday!!!
    y2pascoe:
    Typical Sunday, one I hope I never take for granted. Got up...went to worship services and received His word, always good for the soul...got home and had a nice enough day that I could cut my lawn and make my home look presentable...took my wonderful daughter to the playground to watch daring acrobatics. She made a fearless leap at a parallel bar but couldn't stick the landing. Tears followed, but they were short lived as she wanted to get back up and run with the other kids. Classic burgers and dogs on the grill for dinner...ended the night with some wine and a fine cigar outside with my amazing soon-to-be wife. Life just doesn't get much better, as I'm finally learning. I just want to thank God for these Earthly blessings, and the servicemen of our glorious nation for the freedoms I enjoy. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I too had one of those perfect days yesterday. Good time spent with the family, good food, and a good cigar. I think I've got all the right ingredients, I just need to work harder to enjoy them on a daily basis.