Home General Discussion

Help Me

2»

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    hmmm... I'm thinking an Armada corona and then your favorite Fuente. Hope everything is going well with your recovery from surgery.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Roberto99:
    hmmm... I'm thinking an Armada corona and then your favorite Fuente. Hope everything is going well with your recovery from surgery.
    Interesting choice; I actually have these also. Hmmm, thought provoking.......
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Davidoff Puro d'Oro, then a Fuente!!!
  • Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    Well most everyone took my suggestions. MY FATHER, box press would be my choice and a DPG BLUE LANCERO.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Katt68:
    Well most everyone took my suggestions. MY FATHER, box press would be my choice and a DPG BLUE LANCERO.
    Katt, if you're ever looking to foster a grown child, let me know please. I'll keep my room relatively clean and shower at least once a week. Big Smile [:D]
    Katt68:
    Again, thought provoking as I have both and yet haven't had either.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    If it were me, I'd go with the random reach into the 20 count and whatever comes out, comes out. It's full of things you've come to know and love so anything you pull is sure to please, especially after a 4 month hiatus. Best of luck with everything Todd...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    This is awesome...I am very happy for you Todd. I see no reason why a lancero should not be involved. DPG should be there and a Johnny o....one should be a lancero, the other......the biggest one of eiher you can find. Enjoy bro...you deserve it and set an example all us noobs should follow. Cheers
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Anything you smoke is going to taste awesome. The thing is though, in that kind of group setting, I've found that the more delicate and complex cigars don't seem to do well, so I wouldn't smoke anything of that nature. Also, this is not your last smoke ever, so I don't see the need to smoke something rare, or expensive. Honestly, I'd probably just smoke something like a MoW Churchill, and a JdN Dark Corojo. Both last a long time, do well with lots of other peoples smoke around, and aren't likely to give you cravings. Whatever you pick, I hope you enjoy it.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    bandyt09:
    Roberto99:
    Interesting choice; I actually have these also. Hmmm, thought provoking.......
    On the other hand you could start out with a San Lotano Oval and finish up with an Ashton VSG...That is if you have them...Muahahahaha...
    Cigar #1:
    Padilla Miami (New Blend)

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    bandyt09:
    Cigar #1:
    Padilla Miami (New Blend)

Congrats, hope your having a great smoke!!!