Home General Discussion

anyone have pics of your humidor setups?

1234568»

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    you're freaking insane man
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    WOO!! That's an amazing collection! Those are some real beauties you got there; makes me wish I lived near you so I might borrow them for an afternoon at the range :D
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Here is my collection, just getting started the "treasure dome" Photobucket open view Photobucket bottom row Photobucket and the top trays with the "modded" tray for the cigar oasis Photobucket And here is my stash protection.... watch yourself Photobucket
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    letsgowithbob:
    Here is my collection, just getting started the "treasure dome" Photobucket open view Photobucket bottom row Photobucket and the top trays with the "modded" tray for the cigar oasis Photobucket And here is my stash protection.... watch yourself Photobucket
    I like the treasure dome... right now i am in a toss up between the dome and the revello ... both 300 counts i believe
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    xmacro:
    You struck a nerve because clearlysuspect is a rep for 262 ;)

So what tobacco's are in the 262 vs the Tarazona? If I recall, where a cigar is assembled makes no difference at all, only the origin of the tobacco that's used matters
    No. I'm not a rep for 262. I do have close ties to the company but I am not one of their associates. If you look at their website, you'll see that they are located in Lynchburg, VA, my home town. And I will also stress once again that 262 and Tarazona have no affiliation with each other. They are two completely seperate companies and the owners of each have not spoken with each other in over a year! While I do know the blend and origins of the Tarazona cigars, I am not priviledged enough to know the blend and origin of the Paradigm. Your guess is as good as mine. Personally, I'd guess that Don Nestor Plasencia is making them since their website says they're made in Honduras and they're constructed of Brazilian wrapper, Nicaraguan seco and ligero fillers mixed with Columbian cubito filler, and a Honduran binder. The Plasencia family is the only one I know that grows in that many regions. But again, this is just my guess.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    shamrocked...you have a PM
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    hey sorry about the sizing guys I'm just learning how to put pics on here haha... also I didn't feel like showing all the layers haha I had em nice and neat, any sticks I should have other than what I got? I like pretty much any cigar, long as its legit and not like a black and mild or swisher sweet
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    It's okay, golf. Everybody knows size doesn't matter.

As far as other stuff to try, you've got a really nice collection, already. Good variety. If I was going to branch out from what you've got . . . hmmm . . . I see some Lot 23s in there, and a Fuente or two . . . if you like those, I'd explore the rest of the Perdomo and Fuente lines.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    illinoisgolf99:
    hey sorry about the sizing guys I'm just learning how to put pics on here haha... also I didn't feel like showing all the layers haha I had em nice and neat, any sticks I should have other than what I got? I like pretty much any cigar, long as its legit and not like a black and mild or swisher sweet
    Actually, those 5 Vegas AAAs are quite toxic, and I think you should dispose of them immediately. Fortunately, I am very skilled in these disposal procedures, and will sacrifice myself for your good. Stand by for the forwarding address...

;-)

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/Narky/Cigars/

The link contains the pics of my setup. It's easier to post that than the individual pics.
  • TokinstogieTokinstogie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 43

Here’s my boxes. I built the big one a few months ago, didn’t want to hassle cedar lining it so I built it out of solid cedar with a paduk trim. The big one is for storing the new buys and the small one is for the ready to smokes. I hope to have them both full in a few more months.

• Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I have a Barrister Humidor. It looks like a book case, and many of my cigars are in boxes that look like books. The picture isn't too clear because it was on my camera phone, but you can see the general setup. The bags on the left & right are the kitty litter beads. I store them in panty hose...cheap and effective :)

• txjayhawktxjayhawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    unthought...you have a PM
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Tokinstogie:

Here’s my boxes. I built the big one a few months ago, didn’t want to hassle cedar lining it so I built it out of solid cedar with a paduk trim. The big one is for storing the new buys and the small one is for the ready to smokes. I hope to have them both full in a few more months.

You do nice work!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Current set up image
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555