Home General Discussion

New Kristoffs

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
Was at my B&M last night and his Kristoff rep was dropping off some new stuff, and I was lucky enough to get a few freebies.

Photobucket

A Kristoff GC Signature Series and the Kristoff Kristania. The GC Sig is a full bodied maduro and the Kristania is medium (so I was told). Anyone tried these yet? When I get around to smoking them, I'll post a review.

Comments

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    I just recently fell in love with kristoff maduros, I'll be looking forward to seeing what these are like.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    y2pascoe:
    Was at my B&M last night and his Kristoff rep was dropping off some new stuff, and I was lucky enough to get a few freebies.

Photobucket

A Kristoff GC Signature Series and the Kristoff Kristania. The GC Sig is a full bodied maduro and the Kristania is medium (so I was told). Anyone tried these yet? When I get around to smoking them, I'll post a review.
    funny you mention these....my shop about 200 yards away tonight from me is having a kristoff event and i plan on picking these up myself.
  • ZellKeaganZellKeagan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have tried these and loved them!! Full of flavor, very smooth with a deep rich tone and gets better with each draw. Very much puts me in the mind of a well aged cabernet.
    I am probably newer to cigars than most of you on here but over the last few years of trying many different cigars, this really is a top five favorite for me. It's worth the price for my tastes.
    I hope this helps!
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    Look into the kristoff corojo limitada that is there best stick in my opinion.