Home General Discussion

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    ENFIDL:
    Been slacking a lil on some pics so here's a few I've had lying around:
    Since I cant see the meta data what type camera are you using? Great pics!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Teege:
    ENFIDL:
    Since I cant see the meta data what type camera are you using? Great pics!
    Thanks man! I normally shoot with my Nikon D50 but these shots were taken with my fiance's Nikon D5100.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • casmangcasmang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    The Fine & rare was Definitely not worth the price but still a pretty good stick. I would compare it to the SCR.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    that one doesnt look box press in the picture ? is it?
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    that one doesnt look box press in the picture ? is it?
    No sir. it is not a box pressed.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    slickric:
    Photobucket
    Awesome pic Rick, is that the 2011 Camacho Liberty?? Also, scotch?? Looking good brother!
    lcpleel:
    Really nice close-ups Isaac, and the backdrop is really interesting! Nice shots you've been taking brother!
    ENFIDL:
    The black and white really set off the tooth of the diesel sticks... way kewl E!! BTW you have a PM sir ;)

Thanks brothers for all of the great shots that ya'll have been taking and sharing... very very nice!
    90+ Irishman:
    slickric:
    Photobucket
    Awesome pic Rick, is that the 2011 Camacho Liberty?? Also, scotch?? Looking good brother!
    Yep, right outside an awesome b&m here in old town. The bar upstairs is amaizing. Scotch is cheap, and the bartender is awesome
    Nice rick sounds like a sweeeeeet setup honestly! How do you like the 2011?? Any unique notes you pick up in it?
    I loved it. To be honest, I have trouble naming the notes I taste in cigars. But I can definitely tell you that it i wish I would have baught more when I had the chance
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    The black and white really set off the tooth of the diesel sticks... way kewl E!! BTW you have a PM sir ;)

Thanks brothers for all of the great shots that ya'll have been taking and sharing... very very nice!
    Thanks man! I really dig the B&W shots I got that day. I took these a few months back lol I used the B&W shooting filter on my fiances camera and it's sick.
    CCOM Sun Grown Label I smoked this morning:
    I smoked these two bad boys yesterday but was able to get the shots up tonight ;)

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Smoked an undercrown tonight, took it with my phone camera and used an app on my phone to "sketch" it. Thought it looked really cool, so I wanted to share.

Photobucket
    zeebra:
    Smoked an undercrown tonight, took it with my phone camera and used an app on my phone to "sketch" it. Thought it looked really cool, so I wanted to share.

Photobucket
    Great freaken picture! I love the smoke showing.clean ash and a the natural look of the veins showing. I love it!
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

Photobucket
    Great freaken picture! I love the smoke showing.clean ash and a the natural look of the veins showing. I love it!
    That's really cool
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

Photobucket
    That's really cool
    Thanks! While smoking, I found something to do, and this was entertaining enough. I have a HTC android phone, and the app is called SketchMePro (free). You can do sketch, crayon and oil paint on pictures you take. Really cool app, you should try it.
    Ok so I got this from 415 in his 500 post contest winnings, which for those of you who didn't see it was insane!, can anybody tell me which Opus X this is?
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

Photobucket
    That's really cool
    Thanks! While smoking, I found something to do, and this was entertaining enough. I have a HTC android phone, and the app is called SketchMePro (free). You can do sketch, crayon and oil paint on pictures you take. Really cool app, you should try it.
    I'll have to see if they have it for the iPhone. Thanks for the info on it brother!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

Photobucket
    That's really cool
    I'll have to see if they have it for the iPhone. Thanks for the info on it brother!
    Man that is really cool, Reminds me somethin Id see in a comic book..Thanks for lettin us know what app that is too
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    zeebra:

Photobucket
    That is freaking sweet thanks for sharing a cool pic.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so I got this from 415 in his 500 post contest winnings, which for those of you who didn't see it was insane!, can anybody tell me which Opus X this is?

El Escorpion Natural
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

Photobucket
    That's really cool
    My Window 7 phone (which is what I take most of my pics with) has the same feature, surely ur iPhone has it....very nice by the way zeebra...
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    BigT06:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Is this from your new phone? I can almost taste it.....nice!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    CvilleE:
    BigT06:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Is this from your new phone? I can almost taste it.....nice!
    yep. DroidX 2... camera is awesome. I'm not good at using it yet, but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon.