Home General Discussion

Cigar Events

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
It sounds like many of you have attended these so called cigar events. Sales pitch? Freebies? Real information or selling points? I just signed up for 2 at a local dealer. "Profiles of Taste" with Ashton (3 cigars *$20) and a Cain F 2011 Tour stop, whatever that means. . The former has real high end advertising.. Trying to separate fact from fiction and score good cigars.

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Tampa Humidor has 2 events coming up; one with La Glorida Cubana, another with Ashton.

I'd sign up for both, but I'm honestly not sure if I'm gonna be around for them (of course, I said the exact same thing a month ago, but here I sit, broken hearted, tried to . . .)
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    If you are going to the 2011 Cain Tour I highly suggest. I reviewed the cigar in the review section. All the hype aside. I would recommend attending and participating as the prizes and people are great. It is a sales pitch but at the sametime it is fun and you get to try things that are not given to everyone. You also get a unique view of the industry and the masterminds behind the cigars. Plus at the Cain affair you get to register for the vette which isnt a bad thing if you win. Enjoy...