Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• txpooltxpool Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    I just lit a viaje satori, so far it's very good.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Meant to quote dbeckom "
    601 Blue Label Maduro with 8 months rest. I kinda miss the spicy bite that these had when I first bought em, but it's super smooth and tasty now!"

No secret 601 blue is one of my top 3. I do think the 08/09 vintages were the best for that cigar. They are still great just not quite as magical. I have one torp left with the original band Im hoarding.

Having a Kristoff criollo, very good but not even close to the maduro and I love criollo wrappers. Still a fine cigar. Need to try the ligero series Kristoffs.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    gaberox:
    Meant to quote dbeckom " 601 Blue Label Maduro with 8 months rest. I kinda miss the spicy bite that these had when I first bought em, but it's super smooth and tasty now!" No secret 601 blue is one of my top 3. I do think the 08/09 vintages were the best for that cigar. They are still great just not quite as magical. I have one torp left with the original band Im hoarding. Having a Kristoff criollo, very good but not even close to the maduro and I love criollo wrappers. Still a fine cigar. Need to try the ligero series Kristoffs.
    You have a pm!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    a 3 cigar day today as I waited for power to be restored in the area.

Gurkha European Selection Connecticut Churchill...developed some great flavors for a connie, pretty impressive!

CAO Sopranos Associate w/about 3 months rest...was pretty good, not complex but solid

Right now im working through a Cuba Libre One torpedo....its good, oily mouthfeel w/ a pepper finish that stays for about a minute, enjoying it so far!
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    2fer tonight. Dominican cigar from a boutique in Punta Cana followed by an Oliva O
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    LHCOF..never let's me down.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    the jaime garcia was just great while i had a couple burn issues on the ar 858 but still a good smoke
    jj20030:
    the jaime garcia was just great while i had a couple burn issues on the ar 858 but still a good smoke

those and the sirena have been on my to try list forever. Same with the Tempus maduro of which I was outbid for with under 1min left just now. Grrrrr!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Today's line up: 0530- Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus Silver, 0800-Jdn Fuerte Series B, 1130- Cu-Avana Intenso Gordo, 1600- Perdomo Habano, 2000- AJ Fresh Rolled ROTT. Very good variety today!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    fla-gypsy:
    Today's line up: 0530- Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus Silver, 0800-Jdn Fuerte Series B, 1130- Cu-Avana Intenso Gordo, 1600- Perdomo Habano, 2000- AJ Fresh Rolled ROTT. Very good variety today!
    how was the Fresh rolled AJ?
    A little dissapointed with the Kristoff criollo. Perdomo 10th blows it away. Wish the perdomo came in a smaller rg than 54 bet it would be amazing 50/52.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    gaberox:
    A little dissapointed with the Kristoff criollo. Perdomo 10th blows it away. Wish the perdomo came in a smaller rg than 54 bet it would be amazing 50/52.
    I think a lancero would be amazing
    lcpleel:
    gaberox:
    I think a lancero would be amazing

Agreed that wrapper is incredible, crisp and sweet, just a little spice. My top criollo behind the Tempus.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    Tonight's lineup started with a MoW PA and I am finishing the night with a Diesel Unlimited along with a pour of Four Roses Single Barrel.
    Blue Label. Great cigars. can't beat em for the price.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    est.1844 i do recommend!
  • napalmnapalm Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    Passed on ruination and had the mow puro authentico, my god...my bank account will be depleted soon. Phenomenal stick. Getting a box ASAP
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    La Reloba toro and it's starting off nicely
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Oliva Master Blends 3 from January of LAST year... Shame it's my last one!
  • SpazzSpazz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
    Tried the sol cubano cuban cabinet and i have to say its like the ruination i cannot say it is like any other cigar i have ever tasted. Very flavorful and full bodied imo.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Last Night I smoked a San Miguel and followed with a MOWPA
    Tonight I celebrated my birthday with a Partagas black this afternoon and a GOF Don Carlos 2006 tonight.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Last night I had a San Lotano Habano, so it only makes sense to give the San Lotano Maduro a shot tonight, especially considering that The Beard threw a couple freebies in with my recent order. What a guy and what a company. Love ccom.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    CAO Brazilia then a Siglo IV from 07
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ShotgunJohn:
    Tonight I celebrated my birthday with a Partagas black this afternoon and a GOF Don Carlos 2006 tonight.
    Happy Birthday there ShotgunJohn!!!
    The Kid:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Happy Birthday there ShotgunJohn!!!
    Thanks it was a good one.
    Illusione Epernay. Amazing. Thanks Rick!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    BigT06:
    Illusione Epernay. Amazing. Thanks Rick!

Man, you waste no time, lol. Glad you like it, BlueRings put me on to those. Stay away from that guy. He's just as bad as Kuzi with reviews. If he likes it, you'll buy it. If he doesn't, well you still might try it. But you'll be hesitant at first, lol. Hope you enjoy the rest of them.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    AB sungrown... pretty good smoke.